Rate Dr. John A. Catanzaro

Dr. John A. Catanzaro's Ratings

Dr. John is an amazing doctor, and he really saved me from my many medical issues. He have me hope that no western doctor could ever give me. I love Health and Wellness and all his staff. It's an amazing place to be part of

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

I got genetic counseling from dr. John. He really knows his stuff when he looks at those genetic reports. Not very common to find guys like this.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

I had chronic viral infections and my immune system was completely weak and dr. john helped me out of my fatigue and I am well today!! Thank you dr. john

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2579738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

This doctor has innovated an amazing personalized treatment for cancer using my own immune system and it works!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2579730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Dr. John is more than just a naturopath to a lot of his patients, he and the wonderful staff at Health and Wellness are hopeful companions with the goal of meeting and exceeding your expectations of a better quality of life. With his unmatched experience, knowledge, and the ability to be intimate and vercityle in approach, Dr. John is changing the world of not just N.D.'s, but for medicine and health.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2576558].votes_count ]]

Dr. John A. Catanzaro's response
I count it an honor to serve my patients for 19 years! Thank you for all of your great votes! I will continue to provide you with personalized care. Through my years and experience I have seen the most challenging and difficult of all diseases and offered wellness solutions with excellent results!

Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Dr. John has gone out of his way to make sure my needs were met. He will give you 200% of his effort.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2576381].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

I was in agony, I had seen dozens of doctors, I had spent thousands of dollars and none of them were able to do what dr. John did. I will never go to any other doctor again. Dr John is the best doctor I've ever been to! You will be lucky to see him or any of his staff members.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2576368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

I have never been under the care of a doctor who cares personally for each of his patients. What a great doctor - I wish I hadn't moved away!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2576136].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Dr John truly loves and cares about me and that is something very rare amongst doctors. He is very knowledgeable and thorough. I recommend him to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2576057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Dr. John is helping me figure out my genetic results from 23 and me. His knowledge about how the different snp's interact with each other is amazing! I could not have put all this information together on my own!! Thank you Dr. John!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2575927].votes_count ]]