Rate Dr. John A. Catanzaro

Dr. John A. Catanzaro's Ratings

The best doctor I have gone to by far! Dr. Catanzaro, thank you for your determination to get me well. Other docs gave up!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2828384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Thank you Dr. Catanzaro for all you do! Please keep on carrying the sword!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2796092].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

Dr. Catanzaro's knowledge, experience and work in the development of immune strategies in cancer and autoimmunity is amazing! I was diagnosed with stage 4 melanoma 5 years ago and I received 4 rounds of matched peptide and trained T cells and killer cells along with IV support IL2 and PD1 and I am cancer free!! Now almost 2 years!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2774057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Great doc! He is knowledgeable and caring! Highly recommend him!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2763571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

I suffered with severe spondylitis which is a crippling autoimmune disease. Dr. Catanzaro treated me with immune based treatment for 18 months and I have not struggled with this disease since. It's going on two years of pain free living!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2760690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

This doctor knows his stuff! He researches and works hard to find answers and solutions!

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2758265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Been seeing Dr. John for 17 years, wouldn't go to anyone else!

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2754345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

Dr. Catanzaro worked very hard to find solutions for my husband and was the only doctor that prayed for his healing!

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2671231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

Stage 3 lung cancer I ran out of patience and treatment choices. I came to Catanzaro's clinic and started immune treatment indivualized specific for my cancer. Still alive and fighting! What more can I say? I find it ridiculous that other doctors get away with harming prople with toxic life altering therapies and this man is being unjustly targeted because of the good he is doing! What a backwards world!

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2643103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

I brought my brother from Persia, he was very very sick, losing weight and bedridden most of the time. He had seen so many doctors and they didn't help him. Dr. John started my brother on iv immune treatment and within 3 weeks my brother started turning the corner and is completely well today!

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2636117].votes_count ]]