Rate Dr. John A. Catanzaro

Dr. John A. Catanzaro's Ratings

This doctor provides extremely expensive solutions to desperate people. And why are all the reviews on this site over a span of a couple weeks..... Suspect. Just like this doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2630045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

A compationate & brilliant doctor. He listens, & truly cares for his patients!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2620292].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

A one of a kind physician who always places his patients before himself.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2619426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

He helped cure my sons cancer!! He was informative and helpful. Now, I send everyone I know to him!! His staff and other doctors are knowledgeable and well trained!! Everything I need is all in one place!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2619170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

Excellent Doc! What more can I say! I started seeing him as a doc when he began his practice in his home! That was 19 years ago! Dr. John you are the best!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2618228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

My son struggled with a rare metabolic disorder and he struggled with many symptoms. Onenof these was he was not growing. Dr. John figured out the metabolic deficiency and then put him on a plan and he is well and strong today!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2606960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

After other doctors left me with no hope of ever feeling better, Dr. John cared enough, and was knowledgeable enough, to discover the disease I had. After his innovative treatment, I am much better. Definitely the biggest blessing in it has been, after several miscarriages prior to treatment, we were able to have 3 more healthy children! I would recommend Dr. John to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2602489].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2014

He saw my 6 year old son with Leukemia. We started his immune based treatment and my son is cancer free!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2602276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

Great doc! What more can I say!!!! He helped me tremendously through some difficult times with my autoimmune disease. Severe psoriatic arthritis and I do not have the aches, pains and inflammation any more. He focused in on my immune system!! Thanks Doc!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2602252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

I carried my wife in sick and ematiated with advanced breast cancer back in 1999. She was pretty much written off by her oncologist. Dr. John filled with empathy and compassion told us that he would work his hardest to get my wife to fight the cancer. The cancer spread to the bones and lungs. I was scared! My was dying and I felt powerless! My wife's prayer was that she would live for at least 5 more years to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary and to our daughter 16 birthday! Within a matter of weeks my wife was walking, talking, eating and in three months time working part time and at home celebrating life! She lived 5 more years and her prayer answered. She celebrated both! She lived almost 6 more years from the day I carried her weak, frail and not able to have enough energy to talk. God's healing hands were shared by Dr. Catanzaro!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2601056].votes_count ]]