Rate Dr. John A. Catanzaro

Dr. John A. Catanzaro's Ratings

Dr. Catanzaro worked very hard to find solutions for my husband and was the only doctor that prayed for his healing!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2671231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

This doctor did little to help me with my condition would not recommend this doctor

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2665922].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

Stage 3 lung cancer I ran out of patience and treatment choices. I came to Catanzaro's clinic and started immune treatment indivualized specific for my cancer. Still alive and fighting! What more can I say? I find it ridiculous that other doctors get away with harming prople with toxic life altering therapies and this man is being unjustly targeted because of the good he is doing! What a backwards world!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2643103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

I brought my brother from Persia, he was very very sick, losing weight and bedridden most of the time. He had seen so many doctors and they didn't help him. Dr. John started my brother on iv immune treatment and within 3 weeks my brother started turning the corner and is completely well today!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2636117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

Dr John helped my mom and me. He worked with us to get us well and gave us generous discounts on our visits and treatments. Other doctors didn't care for us this way. Thank you

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2635331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

A compationate & brilliant doctor. He listens, & truly cares for his patients!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2620292].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

A one of a kind physician who always places his patients before himself.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2619426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

He helped cure my sons cancer!! He was informative and helpful. Now, I send everyone I know to him!! His staff and other doctors are knowledgeable and well trained!! Everything I need is all in one place!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2619170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

Excellent Doc! What more can I say! I started seeing him as a doc when he began his practice in his home! That was 19 years ago! Dr. John you are the best!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2618228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

My son struggled with a rare metabolic disorder and he struggled with many symptoms. Onenof these was he was not growing. Dr. John figured out the metabolic deficiency and then put him on a plan and he is well and strong today!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2606960].votes_count ]]