Rate Dr. Ketan S. Patel

Dr. Ketan S. Patel's Ratings

Dr Patel and his staff are AMAZING!!! We can not say it enough how amazing his office is. We are so grateful to them in helping us start our famiy. Dr Patel is kind and warm and very honest in how he can help. Each time I visited the office, I was always greeted by name with a warm smile by each staff member, I always felt welcome, Dr Patel's office is like one big family,I felt they really were my cheerleaders in wanting us to get pregnant. The nurses are amazing, Cori, Doreen and Stephanie are so sweet and always calmed me down before any procedure, which made this entire process so much easier. I highly recommend Dr. Patel to anyone struggling with fertility, he truly is an amazing Doctor and makes the entire process that much easier with his comforting and personable bedside manner. We recently graduated from Dr. Patel's office, to our OBGYN, I miss going and seeing everyone. We will be back for baby #2 very soon! Thank you again for making our dreams come true.

Submitted June 5, 2014 | flag

I don't normally do these surveys, but I cannot say enough about how wonderful our experience has been with Dr Patel and his staff. We met with one other RE before Dr Patel, and had one scheduled after him. As soon as we consulted with him, I knew he would be our choice. All staff, including Dr Patel, are reachable by cell phone. They are available to answer questions day and night. They work weekends and late hours and are very flexible with appointment times. I've never had to wait longer than 10 minutes. The staff, including Dr Patel, will know you by name after the first few visits. Truly the best physician experience I have ever had.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2013 | flag

I would never recommend Dr Patel to anyone. He has very rude bedside manners. My first meeting with him he told me that I had PCOS w/o any testing at all. He based this only on some of the symptoms I had. But when he did internal ultrasound he did not see any cysts on my ovaries and my hormone levels were fine. Then he checked to see if my falopian tubes were blocked and I was very nervous about what this entailed I just did not know what to expect. It ended up being very painful and he could not get the dye thru my right tube after I got changed I was crying and tried to talk to him about why it was so painful and what this could mean he blew me off like it was no big deal. All he said was in a few weeks we will try this test again and see if the dye will go thru. He was able to unblock my tube the next visit however his rudeness made me never go back. He told me that best way to concieve was thru IVF I feel he was just out for more money and really did not care about me as a patient.

Submitted Oct. 30, 2013 | flag

Dr. Patel and his staff were caring and professional. Of course this was a very emotional wrought experience, but they were understanding and helpful every step of the way. Fortunately we were successful, but their caring staff helped us be appropriately cautious along the way, providing case by case scenarios and options. We were delighted in their expertise, thoroughness, and compassion.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2013 | flag

The office is very well run and professional. People are knowledgable when you ask questions. I felt like I got the best treatment possible. We now have a one year old son! : )

Submitted Sept. 26, 2013 | flag

Helped us conceive twice, very happy with the doctor and staff!!

Submitted Aug. 21, 2013 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Patel years ago by a friend who had a healthy daughter via IVF (she later had a son via a frozen embryo transfer). I am very grateful to my friend for the recommendation. Dr. Patel was straightforward, honest, and complete in discussing my options. His office is well run and the lab is wonderful - they were able to answer my questions, assist in transferring specimens, etc. I was able to quickly get pregnant with my amazing son, and was very happy to go back to him when I wanted a second child. I'm now pregnant again and am so grateful to him and his office staff. I frequently refer people to Dr. Patel - I think he has an excellent office and lab, and the results certainly speak for themselves.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2013 | flag

Doctor Patel and his staff were incredible. He would call me himself if I asked, and sat with my husband and I on more than one occasion (for over an hour) to discuss our options. He was very thorough in testing, even doubling checking himself to make sure it was accurate. I am in POF (premature ovarian failure) and only had a 20% chance with IVF (less than 4% without). I am now pregant with twins after one round of IVF - which is all we could afford. He never sugar-coated anything and was incredibly upfront about our odds. As cliche and cheesy as it sounds, he and his staff have given my husband and I a life that we truly didn't think we could have.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Patel has a special approach that would have me recommend him to anyone looking for an amazing fertility doctor. He greeted me in the waiting room on the first visit and he continued to make me feel like a priority on every visit and every phone call. He is a patient, funny, knowledgeable man with a tremendous amount of respect for both eastern and western medicine. His staff is clearly a united team and they make the environment reassuring, comfortable, and inviting. The value for the experience is well worth it and this team made us feel like we were apart of a family.

Submitted July 10, 2013 | flag

My husband and I went through about 4 years with another Doctor and no success only frustrations, wasted money and rude staff. Dr Patel's office was not only Experienced, Detail oriented, Thorough and Knowledgable but extremely Kind, Patient and Supportive. Dr Patel and his nurses even gave me thier cell numbers to call at any time with any concerns. Working with Dr Patel and his staff made our journey enjoyable and very stress free. We finally got pregnant and are moving on to our OB. We are so happy. I wish I had gone to Dr Patel first (If I had only known). Please consider Dr Patel.

Submitted June 17, 2013 | flag