You may also like

Rate Dr. Jeanine H. Bulan

Dr. Jeanine H. Bulan's Ratings

I've only met a few doctors in my life who are as focused, intelligent and caring as Dr. Bulan. She's a great doctor and a really lovely person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2780701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

i love dr bulan. my husband & I have been seeing dr bulan for 5 yrs if not more. she is great, thorough, listens to you & very kind & gentle. if dr bulan retires we dont know who we would go to. definitely, recommend her to family & friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2671133].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

Dr. Bulan is wonderful. Person at front desk is less than helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2096016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2013

She is very nice and I felt very comfortable. I didn't have to wait at all since I was her first appointment. She was there on time and even saw me 5 minutes earlier. I will keep seeing her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2096015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2012

Dr. Bulan is a Wonderful, Caring physician. She takes her time, she listen's to you and is an excellent diagnostician. My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Bulan's for 5 years and have been more than happy as patients. Her type of practice is rare in today's medical environment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2096014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2011

Dr. Bulan is an excellent physician; she listens carefully to her patient and is very thorough in pursuing diagnosis and follow-up with treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2096013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010

Fortunate for myself and my wife to have her as our Dr., The best care in every sense of the word.highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2096012].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2010

Dr. Bulan is outstanding. I have never waited more than 5-10 min. for an appt. and have never felt rushed during my office visit. She is thorough, always taking her time to anwer any questions and explain everything. She's extremely thorough regarding follow-up on lab results, etc. Her office staff is equally excellent. Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2096011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2010

Dr. Bulan is excellent - very knowledgeable and patient. It is easy to schedule appointments and the wait time is minimal. Dr. Bulan is very good about following up on lab results and outlining the next steps for any issue.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2096010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2009

New to Essex County and chose Dr. Bulan based on reviews I found on this site. I was not disappointed. She's fantastic. Scheduling was easy although she doesn't see new patients on Saturdays (okay after initial visit). Her receptionist & assistant were very nice and I was seen within 10 minutes of arriving. That's a big difference from my former doc whose office was always packed and the wait was over an hour. Dr. Bulan was very thorough and didn't rush the visit. Her referrals were all local and w/colleagues she trusts. She even mailed me the results of my lab work, recommendations and a brief note of what the tests revealed w/instructions that we'd discuss it in detail at my follow-up. Totally pleased! Would recommend her in a second.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2096009].votes_count ]]