Rate Dr. Jeanine H. Bulan

Dr. Jeanine H. Bulan's Ratings

Dr. Bulan is wonderful. Person at front desk is less than helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2096016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2013

She is very nice and I felt very comfortable. I didn't have to wait at all since I was her first appointment. She was there on time and even saw me 5 minutes earlier. I will keep seeing her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2096015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2012

Dr. Bulan is a Wonderful, Caring physician. She takes her time, she listen's to you and is an excellent diagnostician. My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Bulan's for 5 years and have been more than happy as patients. Her type of practice is rare in today's medical environment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2096014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2011

Dr. Bulan is an excellent physician; she listens carefully to her patient and is very thorough in pursuing diagnosis and follow-up with treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2096013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010

Fortunate for myself and my wife to have her as our Dr., The best care in every sense of the word.highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2096012].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2010

Dr. Bulan is outstanding. I have never waited more than 5-10 min. for an appt. and have never felt rushed during my office visit. She is thorough, always taking her time to anwer any questions and explain everything. She's extremely thorough regarding follow-up on lab results, etc. Her office staff is equally excellent. Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2096011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2010

Dr. Bulan is excellent - very knowledgeable and patient. It is easy to schedule appointments and the wait time is minimal. Dr. Bulan is very good about following up on lab results and outlining the next steps for any issue.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2096010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2009

New to Essex County and chose Dr. Bulan based on reviews I found on this site. I was not disappointed. She's fantastic. Scheduling was easy although she doesn't see new patients on Saturdays (okay after initial visit). Her receptionist & assistant were very nice and I was seen within 10 minutes of arriving. That's a big difference from my former doc whose office was always packed and the wait was over an hour. Dr. Bulan was very thorough and didn't rush the visit. Her referrals were all local and w/colleagues she trusts. She even mailed me the results of my lab work, recommendations and a brief note of what the tests revealed w/instructions that we'd discuss it in detail at my follow-up. Totally pleased! Would recommend her in a second.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2096009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2008

I was very pleased with Dr. Bulan. She was thorough and very informative. She spent the time to explain things and did so in a very warm manner. She defintely showed more respect to me and what I said then any other doctor I have gone to in the past. I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2096008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2007

Dr. Bulan is a true professional and I find myself constantly recommending her to others. Her nurse Pam is a lovely woman who is always willing to help. Making an apt. has never been an issue although sometimes you have to leave a message but I have always received a call back in a timely manor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2096007].votes_count ]]