Rate Dr. Jeffrey Whitworth

Dr. Jeffrey Whitworth's Ratings

bring a book and pack a lunch you will be here all day .....

Submitted May 8, 2014 | flag

He told me he didn't receive my payment and after I sent him a second check, he kept both and never returned my first payment. I am still waiting for the return of my money. Staff is rude and just plain dumb. I would never use this doctor again.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2013 | flag

He extremely overcharges for visits. His billing people are very rude and never try to help you. I had a melanoma taken off my shoulder and tested and he charged for the visit following to take out my stiches. This was supposed to be included in the surgery aftercare like other doctors. Was I supposed to take out my own stiches? He charges to put stiches in and to remove them. His office is terrible and the way he practices is lacking. I switched doctors and will never go to him again. My new doctor included aftercare with the surgery. I never paid anything extra. I guess Dr. Whitmore needs the money so badly that he overcharges people after subpar care. My own insurance company is appealing his charges because they agree with me.

Submitted April 18, 2013 | flag

Great doctor and great physicians assistants but SLOW!! Never been less than a half hour wait. Doctor can be a bit spacey too.

Submitted July 2, 2012 | flag

Dr whitwoth is very knowledgable and really cares about his patients, but his office is very disorganized and over books patients. a 1 hour plus wait is common

Submitted Oct. 17, 2011 | flag

Nice staff, clean office and smarty doctor.What Else Can I Ask For?

Submitted June 1, 2010 | flag

Dr. Whitworth is wonderful- he is a brilliant doctor, takes as much time as needed, and actually cares about his patients. The office though is another story - The "office manager" is very rude and difficult. I would recomend seeing Dr. Whitworth, but in his West Patterson office, NOT the Livingston office.

Submitted June 23, 2009 | flag

One of the bsst around for Melanoma. I see him every 6 months.

Submitted July 14, 2007 | flag