Rate Dr. Larry H. Chou

Dr. Larry H. Chou's Ratings

Dr Chou is amazing! He has been there every step of the way through my back problems. I have had residual knee problems from severe sciatica and he recognized it first and put the pieces together. This is someone who is able to take a lot of information and make a consolidated assessment. On top of that, he is a nice guy and very caring.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1052685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2011

Dr. Chou is a very pleasant, well-educated, and excellent physician. His staff is friendly as well. I had two epidural injections and Dr. Chou explained everything to me. I expect to keep Dr. Chou as my pain management physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1052684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2011

Dr. Chou and his staff are absolutely the most knowlegable,helpful and caring people I ever met that work in the medical profession. I would highly recommene Dr. Chou to anyone and everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1052683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2010

Excellent.Does spinal injections and knee injections

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1052682].votes_count ]]