Rate Dr. Michael Morhart

Dr. Michael Morhart's Ratings

I had needle aponeurotomy performed to reduce symptoms of Dupuytren's Contracture. I had limited use of 2 fingers for several years, progressively worsening. I am so impressed with this 5 minute procedure almost 2 weeks ago. I had almost 80-90 % use of my hand immediately following the virtually painless procedure. Now, I have 95 % use. Thank you for such an efficient, professional solution.

Submitted Oct. 10, 2011 | flag

Sorry, you said I could get time off at the royal alex, then the WCB form you put down able to return to light duties, is that what you always put on the form? Different people have different levels of pain. Even my WCB guy said another guy is going through the same thing. I see you again, but I will be seeing my own doctor before you. Even though you work for WCB people still feel pain different and I don't want to become another native person addicted to pills, staying home and relaxing my arm is more perferrable. Your nurse gave me a note until July 25, then the form you put return to work July 11, When I am still feeling cramps and hard time sleeping. WHEN i SEEN YOU LAST YOU DIDN'T EVEN LOOK AT MY ARM, THE NURSE, AND STUDENT DOCTOR SEEN IT. I will be sending a letter to WCB also to tell of this. You are a real good surgeon, but I am unhappy for the healing time given, I am also off balance due to my size, even the person who did my cast said the cast seemed so heavy.

Submitted July 10, 2011 | flag

First off his secretary is very rude and smug. Since my surgery (which I am worse off since) I have entered the medical field and have come to realize that certain things he told me about my condition were wrong. He wanted me to have surgery more than I did and now I live with the consequences. Go elsewhere for other opinions. He needs to update his knowledge.

Submitted June 25, 2011 | flag

As a workers comp case I figured I'd just get into the first available crappy surgeon who semi knew what he was doing, but boy was I wrong!!! He is a great dr and I would highly recommend him. I'm a 21 year old female and most doctors treat me like an idiot, but he treated me very well and answered all of my questions. He came in and talked to me before my surgery and kept me calm, and the dr's held my hand while putting me under because they knew I was scared. Overall amazing dr and staff, would definitely recommend him!!!

Submitted April 25, 2011 | flag

had hand surgery to straighten contracted fingers. very. pleased with the results. he as kind and knowledgable and took my concerns sriously

Submitted Dec. 28, 2010 | flag

Had Bilateral Carpal Tunnel Repair done under a general anesthetic done 3 years ago. The scars on my wrists are so small you can not even see them. I have had no problems since the surgery. Dr.M's personality is great and even if his humor is stuck in the 70's..great surgeon.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2010 | flag

Very pleased with Dr. Morhart. After over two years of pain, tests, and no answers, he was able to diagnose the problem. Found the front desk staff slightly hard to deal with, but overall experience was good. Am still in recovery from my recent surgery, but can already tell that my wrist is improving beyond anything anyone else had done. He explained the problem and procedure clearly, and it seemed to make a lot of sense when thinking about my injury. Would highly recommend.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2010 | flag

Be aware that this doctor has no specialties, he is "jack of all trades but master of none". %100 regret having my wrist surgery from him and he says he is happy with it. Have seen 3 wrist specialists since my surgery and all 3 have said they would never perform the surgery he attempted/failed on me. Good bedside manner and seems like a person but thats irrelevant when you are in more pain than before he treated you.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2010 | flag

Dr. Morhart is an unbelievable surgeon. He fixed my hand when other doctors told me there was no hope. He is an incredibly knowledgeable individual with EXCELLENT bedside manner. We are so lucky to have him in Canada. He is well worth the wait. Thank You Dr. Morhart and Staff.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2009 | flag

Dr M is fantastic and does really good work. He is also friendly and explains things really well. I would see him for my next procedure without hesitation!

Submitted Nov. 26, 2009 | flag