Rate Dr. Michael Morhart

Dr. Michael Morhart's Ratings

Dr. Morhart was behind schedule. Had to wait 2 hours. When I saw him he was very anxious to finish as fast as he could. He was very sarcastic and told me that he almost felt like not treating me anymore because what ever he has done has not helped. I am seeing him again so I hope he acts more professionally because I am not going to take his bullying.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Not sure what to rate for helpfulness or knowledge as I was not sitting in the waiting room for myself but rather waiting quietly for somebody. So quietly that I got to sit and listen to the staff bash their patients while the phone and the front desk was ignored for almost an hour! If you want to be judged and made fun of this is the place for you! Professionally appalling!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2531549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

I had needle aponeurotomy performed to reduce symptoms of Dupuytren's Contracture. I had limited use of 2 fingers for several years, progressively worsening. I am so impressed with this 5 minute procedure almost 2 weeks ago. I had almost 80-90 % use of my hand immediately following the virtually painless procedure. Now, I have 95 % use. Thank you for such an efficient, professional solution.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1052872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2011

Sorry, you said I could get time off at the royal alex, then the WCB form you put down able to return to light duties, is that what you always put on the form? Different people have different levels of pain. Even my WCB guy said another guy is going through the same thing. I see you again, but I will be seeing my own doctor before you. Even though you work for WCB people still feel pain different and I don't want to become another native person addicted to pills, staying home and relaxing my arm is more perferrable. Your nurse gave me a note until July 25, then the form you put return to work July 11, When I am still feeling cramps and hard time sleeping. WHEN i SEEN YOU LAST YOU DIDN'T EVEN LOOK AT MY ARM, THE NURSE, AND STUDENT DOCTOR SEEN IT. I will be sending a letter to WCB also to tell of this. You are a real good surgeon, but I am unhappy for the healing time given, I am also off balance due to my size, even the person who did my cast said the cast seemed so heavy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1052871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011

First off his secretary is very rude and smug. Since my surgery (which I am worse off since) I have entered the medical field and have come to realize that certain things he told me about my condition were wrong. He wanted me to have surgery more than I did and now I live with the consequences. Go elsewhere for other opinions. He needs to update his knowledge.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1052870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2011

As a workers comp case I figured I'd just get into the first available crappy surgeon who semi knew what he was doing, but boy was I wrong!!! He is a great dr and I would highly recommend him. I'm a 21 year old female and most doctors treat me like an idiot, but he treated me very well and answered all of my questions. He came in and talked to me before my surgery and kept me calm, and the dr's held my hand while putting me under because they knew I was scared. Overall amazing dr and staff, would definitely recommend him!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1052869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

had hand surgery to straighten contracted fingers. very. pleased with the results. he as kind and knowledgable and took my concerns sriously

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1052868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2010

Had Bilateral Carpal Tunnel Repair done under a general anesthetic done 3 years ago. The scars on my wrists are so small you can not even see them. I have had no problems since the surgery. Dr.M's personality is great and even if his humor is stuck in the 70's..great surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1052867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2010

Very pleased with Dr. Morhart. After over two years of pain, tests, and no answers, he was able to diagnose the problem. Found the front desk staff slightly hard to deal with, but overall experience was good. Am still in recovery from my recent surgery, but can already tell that my wrist is improving beyond anything anyone else had done. He explained the problem and procedure clearly, and it seemed to make a lot of sense when thinking about my injury. Would highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1052866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2010

Be aware that this doctor has no specialties, he is "jack of all trades but master of none". %100 regret having my wrist surgery from him and he says he is happy with it. Have seen 3 wrist specialists since my surgery and all 3 have said they would never perform the surgery he attempted/failed on me. Good bedside manner and seems like a person but thats irrelevant when you are in more pain than before he treated you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1052865].votes_count ]]