Dr. Muba Taher

Rate Dr. Muba Taher

Dr. Muba Taher's Ratings

I have seen Dr Taher on a number of occasions for skin cancer issues. He is very professional and goes the extra mile to make sure you understand what is happening. I would recommend him to others. His staff have been very friendly and helpful as well. I have never has to wait more than 10 minutes to see the doctor. Great service Dr Taher keep it up!!

Submitted June 19, 2014 | flag

My overall experience was great. His staff were very friendly and the short time I did spend in the waiting room was pleasant. When I met with Dr.Taher I found him to be very kind and professional. He explained everything thoroughly and I was in and out of there in no time. I'd definitely recommend him!!

Submitted April 23, 2014 | flag

3 months ago my daughter saw a red mark on my back after I showered. I thought I had scratched myself & didn't think about it again. Since I never see my back & it didn't hurt,I completely forgot about it. A few days ago it was accidentally discovered that I had a large lesion in the same spot. It was very obviously abnormal. Saw family doc same day, who confirmed skin cancer and proceeded to arrange a dermatologist. Was very worried over the weekend since the lesion had changed from red to black. Got call early this a.m. that Dr. Taher would see me today. When I went online to get his address, RATEMD came up so I glanced through his ratings. Was not too encouraged after I read recent bad reviews. After seeing him I felt obligated to share my opinion. He was SO kind,friendly, soft spoken & attentive. He explained everything. He even took time to examine a mole on my daughter since she was with me. He did immediate surgery & I am 100% satisfied with the great care I received.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2012 | flag

As others have said, he does seem to want to sell you hair removal and such, however hair removal can help many skin conditions for many people. I happen to be allergic to my own hair, guess what the only solution to that is? I've been to see him for a couple of problems and he's been helpful, kind, and sociable. My wife has also seen him, however she was less impressed and thought he was dismissive, but after talking to her some more, it wasn't that he didn't care, it was that there is no cure and she wanted a magic cream.

Submitted May 6, 2011 | flag

I was very pleased with my experience with Dr. Taher. While he wasn't in the office for a long time, he was there long enough to do what I needed. I felt he was thorough and answered all my questions. I found him really friendly too. I only waited in the waiting room for about 5 minutes, not even long enough to finish a magazine article. Can't say that about all doctor's offices!

Submitted March 10, 2011 | flag

The very negative comments above had me worried enough to contact my referring physician; she was baffled by them. I can only think that the very negative experiences described have more to do with the patient than the doctor, as my experience with Dr. Taher and staff was nothing but positive. They were respectful, efficient, competent, of good humour, and flexible when it came to my needs. I am entirely satisfied. In summary, go in with a positive attitude and you will be pleased.

Submitted March 7, 2011 | flag

I have a skin condition that my family doctor was worried about-so I got a referral to Dr.Taher. He was an hour behind schedule, evaluated one area, but failed to check the other areas that were affected. I was misdiagnosed, I didn't get to ask a single question, and was cut off by him saying "this is nothing". He flew out of the room in a matter of seconds. How doctors get away with this, is beyond me, but I know this one needs a check up. Naturopaths, here I come!

Submitted March 2, 2011 | flag

Dr. Taher treated my 87 yr old father for skin cancer. Not only is he extremely competent, but he was kind, patient and respectful - as was his staff. Highly recommend this Doctor.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2011 | flag

I don't know what these patients are talking about... Dr. Taher is the most compassionate, caring, available and knowledgable expert in his field of Moh's micrographic surgery for skin cancer! We are so lucky to have him in our city. Maybe mundane skin conditions don't rank high in comparison to the life and death skin cancers that he treats with the upmost of excellence and high incident of cure rate. People should applaude Dr. Taher and not attack him!

Submitted Sept. 20, 2010 | flag

Dr. Taher was very aloof and not compassionate of my skin problem, and only spent half a minute with me. Although his staff was excellent, this guy had no bedside manner and was abrupt. I'm definitely not going back to him and will try his partner, Dr. Keeling. I heard that he at least takes interest in his patients. Maybe you should learn from him Dr. Taher!

Submitted Aug. 19, 2010 | flag