Dr. Debra Morrison

Rate Dr. Debra Morrison

Dr. Debra Morrison's Ratings

I was seen by Dr. Morrison originally in 2001 and again in 2011 for Sleep Apnea. She is an expert in sleep study and Respirology and I find her to be a good listener, orders the necessary tests and set up a treatment program for Central Sleep Apnea which she diagnosed me with.I would highly recommend Dr. Morrison to anybody who has sleep disorders and we are very fortunate to have someone of Dr. Morrison's caliber her in Nova Scotia. She is very busy doctor, so wait times to get an appointment can be fairly long. I believe you need a referral from your family doctor or another specialist to get to see her.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2011 | flag

Dr Morrison is the expert in the local area on the subject of sleep apnea. She is at the sleep lab of the QE2 Health Sciences centre and is a great resource for information about sleep apnea. She is a caring, helpful physician.She will always try to help patients even years after an initial visit.

Submitted July 13, 2007 | flag