Dr. Michael Cossmann

Rate Dr. Michael Cossmann

Dr. Michael Cossmann's Ratings

Been going since I was small, now turning 30. Would never go anywhere else

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

Always have a very pleasant experience at Dr Cossmann's office. His hygeinist staff are top notch, friendly and gentle. When he's done a couple of small fillings for me, he's been fast, professional and pain free. He was in and out so fast, I hardly knew he'd done any work on my teeth. Amazing.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2012 | flag

Amazing, not just caring professional, but his staff is also helpful and cordial, have been a patient for over 10 years and would travel half way around the province just to keep him as my dentist :)

Submitted May 17, 2012 | flag

Been going to Dr.Cossmann since he opened his practice in Meadowvale. I have since moved out of town but continue to go to Dr.Cossmann. Both he and his staff are polite and professional and it's actually a pleasure going. Thanks Dr.Cossmann for keeping me smiling :)

Submitted Feb. 2, 2012 | flag

Dr. Cossmann is by far the best dentist our family has ever been treated by. He's personable with a great personality, knowledgeable, respectful, gentle and fair. He doesn't lie or try to up-sale services like most other dentists we been to or recommend work that's not needed. We're always greeted with the bright and cheerful smiles of his staff who are all professional, helpful and flexible. We appreciate the work you do :)

Submitted March 30, 2011 | flag

it is a pleasure to go into an office that has friendly staff. The doctor is also friendly with my entire family.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2009 | flag

Dr. Cossmann has been my dentist since he opened his practice many, many years ago. I can't say enough about what a great dentist he is and his staff is great too!

Submitted July 13, 2009 | flag

I have always found Dr. Cossman and team helpful, courteous and perform excellent work. I have been a patient for 15 years and continue to be very happy.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2008 | flag

Dr.Cossman is the most helpfull Dentist that i have had the pleasure(;-)) to deal with.He is very professional. His staff is excellent and friendly.I nearly started to enjoy (if you can say that about dentist visits) my yearly visits at his office.Unfortunately i moved to another community a few years ago and am still on the lookout for someone that comes close to Dr.Cossmans standards.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2008 | flag

Dr.Cossmann is always helpful and listens to his patients. His staff is wonderful and they alway have a smile on their faces.

Submitted July 13, 2007 | flag