Rate Dr. Bhuvaneswari Gowthaman

Dr. Bhuvaneswari Gowthaman's Ratings

Awesome physician, nice person, very caring and personable, she makes me fill comfortable and is good at returning calls and getting re-fills of prescriptions. I really like her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2440053].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2014

I really like Dr. Gowthaman she is knowledgeable and professional while at the same time very caring and humanistic, she has a gentle approach and listens to all my concerns and has always offered clear and precise advise. I trust her and feel very good with her as my physician. The staff there also gets good marks, they have always been respectful and most important to me, they convey information and requests in a timely manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1053187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Not happy with this doctor. Failure to order medically necessary tests in a timely manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1053186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2012

Dr Gowthaman asks lots of questions and listens to your answers. She was very proactive when my daughter presented with night sweats, a cough and weight loss. She was on the ball and had lots of tests done when the blood work showed she was severly anemic. That started the process that led to the quick dx of Hodgkins Lymphoma (many patients are not dx quickly).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1053185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2008

Dr. Gowthaman was very helpful. She was extremly through during the appointment and was able to ease my fears since I had not been to a doctor in over 10 years. She seemed very knowledgable and not in a hurry to get you out of the room or to push pills on you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1053184].votes_count ]]