Rate Dr. Rahel Elias

Dr. Rahel Elias's Ratings

very nice . great doc.cares deeply about each patient.returns phone calls right away. very approachable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2096101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

She is a good doctor as a primary care physician. Listens to the patient carefully and works with the patient's needs. Great bedside manners. The downsides are the availability (or lack of availability) and the outdated office. You can't just call at 9 AM and make an appointment, because there is no one in the office to answer the phone. Once I had to wait outside her office at 10 AM with an other patient for 20 minutes in the cold because the office was closed although we both had an appointment at 10. When you get to the office, the wait time is extremely long, at least an hour on average. The office looks very old, probably has not been updated for he last 30 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2096100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2009

Dr. Rahel is very caring, attentive, and is a good listener. You won't be just another "number" to her b/c she remembers each patient and their conditions. She's the best pysician I've had thus far. I appreciate that she has never just thrown prescriptions at my problems. Only thing is, she's only available two days of the week, incase you need a doctor on call all the time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2096099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2007

I have been going to Dr. Elias for over 2yrs now. She is very helpful and has good "bedside manners" that other doctors lack.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2096098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2007

Very down-to-earth, considerate, responsible, returns phone calls, and has a very collegial approach. She takes the time to get to know her patients, and I find the fact that she takes the time to look things up both reassuring different from a lot of doctors who take a "you are just the patient--I am the doctor" attitude. When my blood test results indicated a problem that required hospitalization, she tracked me down, told me what was wrong, what needed to be done, gave me appropriate options and cleared the way for my admission to the hospital. She has made good referrals to specialists. I recommend her for anyone who wants a doctor that they can talk to easily, who will work with you instead of telling you what to do (whether it's realistic or not), and who understands that you have a life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2096097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2006

Soft spoken woman, seems interested but at the same time confused, like she makes up a diagnosis. Her office is extremely outdated

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2096102].votes_count ]]