Rate Dr. Liliana P. Sloninsky

Dr. Liliana P. Sloninsky's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Sloninsky for 18 years and she has been great, very nice and caring. She talks to you without judgement and is very sincere. Wish I could stay with her but i have to move on, because she only sees children under 18. The atmosphere is comforting, she always stopped in to say hello even when she wasn't seeing me specifically.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1054005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2010

Wonderful bedside manner. Caring and knowledgable. The front office is very friendly. Highly recommend this office

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1054004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2009

We have been with Dr. Sloninsky since my son was born. She is very caring and knowledgeable, one of the best doctors we've ever seen. My son loves her, too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1054003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2008

The first time my wife and I saw Dr. Sloninsky was a day after our son was born when she appeared to do his examination. Dr. Sloninsky immediately won our confidence with her intellect. As a scientist and a concerned parent, I insist upon knowing what is medical status of my child, why something may be happening and how to treat it. Moreover, I demand that his physician be thoroughly knowledgeable and intelligent in his or her field. From this perspective, Dr. Sloninsky is fantastic. She is superb at diagnosing problems and giving realistic assessments. Additionally, she shows a great deal of care with her patients. She will drop by, even when we're with another one of her doctors, to make sure our child is fine. We highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1054002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2008

She is an excellent pediatrician. Does General Peds and Peds-Heme/Onc. Provides sensible medical advice. Very accomodating of financial issues. My toddler son always smiles when he sees her. Office nurses are great too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1054001].votes_count ]]