Rate Dr. Burton M. Berkson

Dr. Burton M. Berkson's Ratings

A truly compassionate healer! After the Alpha Lipoic Acid IV's and Low Dose Naltrexone, I am symptom and pain free from advanced Lyme and Bartonella. The joint and muscle pain from Polymyalgia Rheumatica caused by the shingles vaccine is gone with no more steroids and pain meds needed. Incredible nurses and staff! Most importantly, the patients and staff are filled with hope and optimism.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2464943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

This doctor is awesome -- he helped me with my RA pain in ONE visit and my doctor's haven't helped much, if at all, in the 3 years I've had it. He's knowledgeable, caring, concerned and committed to getting you well. Everything a good doctor should be !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2096193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2009

Dr. Burkson is the best he has saved me from diabeties and many other problems. I was in a wheel chair I started the treatments years ago and I am free and clear of all of them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2096192].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2009

Amazing doctor and his wonderful wife and nurses.. I loved them. He has a very common sense approach that really helps and is world re known. Truly, we are blessed with thi southwest treasure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2096191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2008

after years of interferon have nearly killed me causing rheumatoid arthritis and zapping my thyroid i have finally found a treatment that not only brought my emzymes down to normal for the 1st time in 22 years but is completely reasonably priced and has me feeling amazing. I cannot believe Dr. Berkson is not a household name. He is utter brilliance!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2096190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2008

There are not enough words to praise Dr.Berkson. Since I have been his patient my labs are perfect. He said that I should live 110 years. He discovered a possibility of my developing lupus and now it is in the negative range. Lichen-planus is under control.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2096189].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2008

After the typical interferon dead end and my DR.s advice to do the whole thing over again, I was lucky enough to find Dr. Berkson. Through his unconventional treatment and a small diet change I feel as though my Hep C is under controll and energy level is up. I can't say enough good about Dr. B and his caring staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2096188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2007

Dr Berkson is a "one-in-a-million" caliber of doctor. I was not rushed through the office visit. He is extremely thorough, caring, knowledgeable and surrounds himself with a like-minded staff. I have hope for my life with Hep C that I did not have prior to finding Dr Berkson.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2096187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2006

Dr. Berkson saved my life. The vitamins and diet he prescribed has helped me manage rhuematoid arthritis and COPD. I have the greates respect for him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2096186].votes_count ]]