Dr. Ralph Paternoster

Dr. Ralph Paternoster

Rate Dr. Ralph Paternoster

Dr. Ralph Paternoster's Ratings

The office is clean and the staff are very professional.Dr.Paternoster is an excellent doctor who takes the time to explain every detail to you. If you need an emergency appointment they don't turn you away.

Submitted June 5, 2013 | flag

I love this Doctor!! The staff is great and service is excellent! My family and I have been members for many years :O)

Submitted June 1, 2012 | flag

Very nice selection of Designer frames. Great staff always very helpful. Dr. Paternoster is really nice and explains everything fully.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2012 | flag

My search is over!!! The best eye doctor I've been to in years. Very knowledgeable and have the most friendliest staff you every want to meet.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2011 | flag

I've been going to Dr. Paternoster since I was a child and he's amazing. He is absolutely the best doctor ever.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2011 | flag

Dr. Paternoster is an AWESOME doctor and guy. Smart, efficient, straightforward, easy to understand, not rushed. I had a thorough exam and felt completely confident in the care I received. I was also delighted with how he worked with my 6-year-old who had never been through an eye exam before. I very enthusiastically recommend Dr. Paternoster to my family, friends and neighbors. He's the best!

Submitted Sept. 16, 2011 | flag

me and my family have been patients of Dr Paternoster for at least 12 years, maybe more. like the other reviews state. he is very patient, honest, and knowledgable. sometimes the wait can be a little long, but I feel this is justified because he does take the time to properly examine and explain everything to you to make sure you understand. The facility does have state of the art equipment. the staff is very courteous. I never leave feeling that i have not been serviced properly. As long as he has a practice I will be a patient.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2011 | flag

He is Kind, caring and family oriented doctor. The staff are friendly, courteous and helpful. The office has a very pleasant atmosphere.

Submitted June 19, 2010 | flag

The Doctor is excellent. He is warm, friendly and extremely knowledgable. You are not rushed. He spends time with you and explains everything. The office is beautiful and has the latest equipment. The staff is absolutely wonderful. Warm, friendly and knowledgable.

Submitted July 31, 2009 | flag

Dr. Paternoster is the nicest. He is willing to give you all the time you need and you don't leave the office until completely satisfied.

Submitted July 23, 2009 | flag