Rate Dr. Donna M. Angotti

Dr. Donna M. Angotti's Ratings

My required pre-biopsy appointment was in the office in Lansdale. The receptionist was cold and seemed to be bothered by any questions. This office does not accept credit cards so I could not use my flex spending account card for my co-pay. Is this 2011???? She wrote me a reciept that you would get out of a reciept book purchased at Wal-Mart. It had the date and the amount. When I asked for a detailed receipt that I could submit for reimbursement she stated they had no computer on site I would have to call the main office in Abington. Dr. Angotti did not even put up my films to show me what concerned her enough to recommend a biopsy and where she saw an issue. I left feeling I was not in good hands. The office was very out dated and the staff uncaring. I left in tears.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2011 | flag

This is the most awesome doctor in her field.. She is the best and I put all my trust in her... Thank god I found her and she cured me and hope she knows how much she is adored.

Submitted July 14, 2011 | flag

She was very professional, she was able to retain her humanity and ease my fear.

Submitted May 18, 2011 | flag

Dr. Angotti handled my surgical issues with care and compassion. She took the time to answer all questions and I truly felt that I was in the best hands. I would recommend her to anyone! Wish all Dr's were like her!

Submitted Jan. 4, 2011 | flag

She is the best and never will I go to another dr in her field... She deserves a metal for everything she has done for me and other patients

Submitted Oct. 15, 2010 | flag

You will not find a more caring doctor. Her bedside manner is second to none! The way in which she cares for people is not often found these days. I have absolutely not one complaint. She will spend whatever time is required to make sure you understand what is going on with your body and mind. She's an Angel.

Submitted July 20, 2010 | flag

while doctor was knowledgeable, very sterile and cold. office staff unfriendly. dr. poor, poor communication with staff which led to me leaving her service. would not reccomend. also, office dirty and unclean.

Submitted May 3, 2010 | flag

As a 26 year old with a lump in her breast, I could not have been more pleased with Dr Angotti. She was caring, knowledgeable and took time with me to explain things. I would recommend her to anyone facing surgery. On follow ups she answered all questions.

Submitted March 10, 2010 | flag

She is the BEST!!!!! Even if I lived further away, I would make the trip down to her office.. I would never go to another surgeon... Take my word for this... She is awesome..

Submitted Nov. 2, 2009 | flag

Dr Angotti is a wonderful person. Medical procedures almost never follow a strict timetable. Would you like to be a rush job by some cold Dr. or wait a little longer for a kind & caring one with same qualifications?

Submitted Oct. 6, 2009 | flag