Rate Dr. Victor J. Bonuel

Dr. Victor J. Bonuel's Ratings

I would recommend Dr. Bonuel to everyone. He is great with his patients, very caring man with me and my husband for some time now, he not only cares physically but mentally as well. Great man of God, very knowledgeable and humble doctor. I love his dedication .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1054757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013

Been with him a very long time, And very comfortable with him, Very nice, stays on top of what he's doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1054756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Late, then left me in the room while he boasted about his book to one of the male nurses in the hallway for longer than he should have. The staff was really unprofessional too ( they were obnoxious hipster kids that didn't seem to take their job seriously). Bonuel himself didn't seem to care about anything I had to say. I couldn't even give him the full story, and he didn't asked many questions (just a simple 'what's wrong' and then a rush out the door). He couldn't even look me in the eyes. Frankly it seemed like he was avoiding me. I am a goth type person, maybe he didn't like me because he's Christian? Kind of contradicts the big poster outside promoting a discrimination free clinic. It's been over two weeks now and I still don't have my blood results, nor care to call or go back there. He didn't even set up a next appointment with me, but just said he's call, and never did. It was seriously the most humiliating and horrible experience I have ever had with any medical professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1054758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

I am 28 years old and have lived in Vegas my entire life. Before I came across Doctor Bonuel I wanted to give up on doctors period. Not only does he actually care about your health but he cares about you as a person! Thank You Dr. Bonuel!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1054755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2012

Dr. Victor Bonuel is an exemplary physician. He is knowledgeable in every medical issues I consulted him with He has been my PCP for over ten (10) years. He has taken good care of me. In fact he "caught" my impending heart condition before it even happened. My open-heart sugery saved me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1054754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2011

good doctor, wish he were mine he was funny and he helped me alot

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1054753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2011

He was extremely late to my appointment, but seemed nice enough. However, after I explained my symptoms for my ear discomfort and shoulder pain, he promptly dismissed both and told me to not worry about either, then asked me if I'm Christian and handed me a pamphlet on Christianity. I have no idea what to make of this, but I will not be going back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1054752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2011

Dr. Bonuel has been our doctor for years and we have always been very pleased with the care he has given us. He is a kind, friendly, compassionate doctor who goes out of his way to correctly diagnose our medical concerns and to make sure we receive the best medical care possible. We highly recomend him to anyone who is in search of a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1054751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2011

So far so good. Havent been here long but I have no complaints. Seems very helpful, will know better in a few months. The staff does try to work with my work schedule to get me my appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1054750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2011

doctor has great bed side manor and is very understanding and goes the extra mile to insure that you understand your illness and provides the best care in making you better. he refers you to the best specialest that are available in nevada to ensure you get the best care. he also contiues to follow up to ensure you are getting well and will even have his nurse call you at home to see how you are doing in some situations. I would recommend this doctor to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1054749].votes_count ]]