Rate Dr. Michael Zinaman

Dr. Michael Zinaman's Ratings

I want to say how wonderful this doctor and his staff are. I liked on first visit he took his time and sat with me to explain all my options. He didn't rush me and was very sympathetic of my choose. While going into O.R he knew I was very nervous about precedure. He ensured me I was in good hands and every thing would be fine. After surgery I didn't feel any pain and very little scarring. I also liked he came to my room after and explained everything he did, I received a personnal phone call from him a week later to see how I was feeling who does that anymore!

Submitted Nov. 5, 2013 | flag

One of the nice touches I appreciated about the visit is that after the exam, the doctor left the room so you could get dressed. diagnosis and treatment was discussed when the patient is fully clothed.

Submitted Sept. 23, 2013 | flag

First of all I am warning women of this doctor! I had a very bad experience with my ivf. He was not very sensitive to my personal physical condition and frankly tried to make a joke of it. What kind of doctor says these things to his patient that has a medical problem??? Also I think he is unprofessional and often more concerned with covering himself rather than being understanding to my situation and trying to help me. I also found his staff to be unprofessional, poor communicators and treated me like a number rather than a person going through a major process. I really did not think they cared at all about me as a patient. This is a business to them. My last time there!

Submitted June 1, 2012 | flag

Dr. Zinaman is no longer at Loyola, but he is a wonderful MD, surgeon, person. He helped me after 8 unsuccessful pregnancies to finally have two children. He made me a partner in his care, listened to me, but was firm with what he felt I should do. He was right. I educated myself so that I knew my options and he respected that. I sent several friends to him - all of whom liked him and had good results. He is now in the Boston area as the head of the department. He did not leave Loyola because of problems; he left for family reasons and advancement.

Submitted March 8, 2009 | flag

Pregant first cycle. Very clear and kind. Sounds like someone wanted something and is bitter with his refusal to go along. I felt like a partner all the way

Submitted Feb. 15, 2009 | flag

Very good doctor, I wish he was in my current network. He did my myomectomy...no problems.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2008 | flag

9yrs ago I went to see him about my fibroids, I was very heavily bleeding in his office. He said I needed a ablation and I would never bleed again,and if I did it would be very little drops. He performed the surgery and I went back to see him a month later and explained to him that I am still bleeding heavy.He said everyone is different and if I wanted a hysterectomy. He was very rude to me and his manner was very cruel. I bled every month for 7yrs and became very anemic. I then found a wonderful surgeon who performed a laporscopic hysterectomy. It took several hours of trying to undo the damaged due to Zinaman.alot of scar tissue.

Submitted March 29, 2008 | flag

Dr. Zinaman helped both my friend and I to get pregnant. After only 1 try (IVF), I have a beautiful little girl. My friend had a little boy. Dr. Zinamen has a great personality - my husband and I both enjoyed working with him, and felt very confident in his expertise.

Submitted May 29, 2007 | flag

To the point and very thoughtful about my infertility. Thank goodness I found him We had1 and am back for another.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2006 | flag

This doctor is an excellent surgeon and a great man--very knowledgeable too. If you think you can't get pregnant, he will help you. He will answer your questions and treat you with respect. If you search his name you can probably find a site.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2005 | flag