Rate Dr. Herand Abcarian

Dr. Herand Abcarian's Ratings

DOCTOR ABCARIAN IS MY ANGEL SENT FROM GOD...THAT SAYS IT ALL.THANK YOU A THOUSAND TIMES OVER FOR SAVING MY LIFE .ITS SO COMFORTING TO KNOW YOU ARE THERE WITH ALL YOUR COMPASSION AND KNOWLEDGE.I AM FOREVER GRATEFUL TO YOU.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1055049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2013

Simply the best in his field! I probably would not be alive today if not for his expertise since many other prominent surgeons failed me in the past. I completely trust his judgment and put my life into his hands with unwavering confidence. Thankfully, he has trained many doctors who will follow in his footsteps. The world is a better place with doctors like him in it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1055048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013

Everything you want in a doctor - kind, knowledgeable, caring and respectful. He makes you feel like the most important patient he has.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1055047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2012

Very honest and caring. Wish we had more doctors like him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1055046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2011

I was refered to this M. D. many years ago, and he saved my life. Not only is he an excellent surgeon, but he really cares about his patients. He is probably the best doctor that I know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1055045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2009

The most knowledgeable and helpful physician I have ever met.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1055044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008

Referred to him many years ago by my neighbor-internist as the "best rear end doctor in the country. And so have I found him to be and many of my family and friends I have referred. This a patient's doctor, so skilled you never know the procedure even began much less finished.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1055043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2007

If you need a colorectal surgeon - or a thoughtful opinion regarding a colorectal problem - and you're in Chicage, this is the doctor for you. I hope he's still practicing because he is thorough, honest and caring. He seems to be much more interested in honest medical diagnosis than in the 'good old boys' club policies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1055042].votes_count ]]