Rate Dr. Chris Weber

Dr. Chris Weber's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. C. Weber for about 12 years now and do visit at least twice per year. There is no question that he is a very busy man but he is within minutes of appointments 95% of the time. He is very resourceful and knows his stuff. He has helped me with many problems, bad knees, bronchitis, trigger finger, plantar fasciitis, cv joint. I must agree that he did seem dissorganized in the past but has recently moved his office (same building) and that has made a world of difference for him and Elaine. He does like to get to the point so if you're looking for a social call, you may want to find someone else. I take notes before going in so that I don't forget to mention things. He will have a tendency to get to the matter at hand so be prepared. An excellent no nonsense first class sports medecine doc. I recommend him to my parents and my children without hesitation.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2014 | flag

A very knowledgeable doctor and he cares about his patient. I had severe left shoulder pain, it woke me up many times during the night and was getting worse. I called Dr.Weber's office, his secretary Elaine is a compassionate lady, she arranged my Appoitment sooner. Dr. Weber checked and explained by a drawing, then gave me injunctions on the right spots.The second day I was pain free. I am so grateful for both Dr. Weber and Elaine, I have to write this review to let people know. By the way, Dr. Weber recently upgraded his office, it is even more professional. I highly recommend Dr.Weber.

Submitted July 22, 2013 | flag

I do not feel that Dr. Weber hears me when I talk to him. He spends most of the time on his computer and he always seems distracted. From now on I am going to stop talking until he actually looks up from the computer and looks at me so I know he is hearing me. Once I went in for a sore knee and all he wanted to talk about was that I hadn't had a mamogram. I had to tell him that I had had one in the last year and that his computer didn't reflect the correct information. He had to verify it in my actual paper file.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2012 | flag

A very thorough and compassionate m.d. who cares about his patients. G.P.'s have the hardest jobs out there, with the variety of maladies and the thousands of patients. A great doctor working in an overworked system.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2012 | flag

A doctor that actualy listens to his patient and provides the best care. Even with his heavy work load, Dr. Webber takes his time and does everything he can to help!

Submitted May 23, 2012 | flag

Dr. Webber is always aiming to make a difference in my well being. He has always taken the time to both listen and cares about my needs. I would strongly recomend Dr. Webber to anyone suffering from any kind of pain.

Submitted May 23, 2012 | flag

Dr. Weber is extremely compassionate and knowledgeable. He seems to have updated his office practices, and it is now much easier to schedule appointments. I think he combines the best aspects of the old-style family doctor (caring, emphasis on overall health), with the modern doctor (electronic medical records). I find he takes the time to get to know his patients, which is rare these days. I feel lucky to have him as a doctor.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2011 | flag

Dr. Weber gave me a cortisone injection for bilateraltorn meniscus tears in my shoulders. He took his time, explaining my x-ray reports and diagnosis thoroughly. I had had a cortisone injection previously by another specialist with no relief. After my visit with Dr. Weber, I was pain free for the first time in two years.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2011 | flag

I have a few concerns with Dr. Weber. While "bedside manner" is not as important as knowledge....he really SHOULD work on it...you can hardly tell he's in the same room. My other objection is that he jumped to a diagnosis after very little time examining me. Despite the fact that some of the symptoms don't quite "fit". Anyway, I have moved on....

Submitted March 28, 2011 | flag

I suspect that some of the critical comments were engendered by this doctor changing offices and his receptionist concomitantly. He was also learning to use a new high tech device that allowed him to keep some patient records and to record and store prescriptions and blood work. In my four visits thus far, there has been a marked improvement in these criteria governing Dr. Weber and his receptionist. In addition: although his personal manner may occasionally appear to be distracted, distant and even disinterested at times, this is more a factor of his personality. I suspect that he is excellent at multi-tasking, which may include thinking about you [the patient] and several other patients and/or issues simultaneously. I would recommend patience and assertiveness, which I have exerted with consistent success; i.e., "Hey Doc! I asked you a question! Please come back to this universe." Otherwise, he can be very helpful and knowledgeable.

Submitted June 14, 2010 | flag