Rate Dr. Jennifer Telford

Dr. Jennifer Telford's Ratings

Dr Telford managed to do a colonoscopy when another skilled doctor failed. She provided a sensitive caring procedure which helped me to avoid surgery. The two times I saw her in her office, she told me to stop her if I had any questions and she gave me information that she wrote out so I could follow up her recommendations. I would strongly recommend her to anyone who needs to see a gastro-enterologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

Went through the worst colonoscopy EVER with her. I was in an unbelievable amount of pain, as the sedative didn't work correctly. Throughout the procedure, I tried to warn her of my pain, and she told me I was being hysterical and to settle down, with no help or comfort what so ever. During our office visit, she displayed traits of omniscience, and when I forgot to mention a piece of information, she told me to stop interrupting. I would not recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Dr Telford is amazing - she made an uncomfortable situation easy. Hats off to her for all the hard work she does ...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2533995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

I can't decide if Dr. Telford is an angel sent from God or a doctor ! She has the most pleasant disposition and greets you with a wonderful handshake every time you see her. Her bedside manner is top notch too. After having many colonoscopies and being diagnosed with diverticular disease I was still very ill. After being referred to her, she found I had H.Pylori bacteria & lymphocytic colitis from biopsies she took from when she performed a colonoscopy. She is my saving grace and I'm very happy to be under her care. I believe being a doctor is a true calling for her and I feel very blessed to have her as my gastroenterologist.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1055790].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

My experience of seeing Dr. Telford has been great. As many people mentioned here, she is very professional and efficient. What impressed me the most was that she came to the front to personally greet her patients and led them to her office. She arranged colonoscopy and endoscopy for me within 7 days and did such a good job. I did not feel any discomfort post-procedures. I feel lucky that I got to see her. She is the best. Her office staff is a very friendly and organized lady as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1055789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Travelled from Kelowna to Vancouver for a pancreatic procedure that had been scheduled for months, when I arrvived at the hospital I was prepped and given a bed only to be told 3 hours later that the procedure would have to be rescheduled as Dr. Telford had to take ambulance patients first. I thought she was a "specialist" and was only at the hospital for the procedure. So now will have to reschedule at I time I am not certain of.....Not too impressed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1055788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2012

Dr. Telford is knowledgeable, professional, helpful and efficient. I had problems due to long term use of iron supplement. She checked with me and arranged a colonoscopy two weeks later. She did a wonderful job and I didn't feel any pain or discomfort even though I chose not to have sedation. I highly recommend Dr. Telford to anyone who has digestive problems.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1055787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2012

very impress for a first time, i wasrefer to dr. Telford by my physician and my first meeting turn out great

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1055786].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

We have been so lucky to have been under Dr. Telford's care. She has been so patient and kind throughout all of our interactions and she has really spent the time ensuring that we understand everything that is going on and what to expect in the future. A wonderful physician!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1055785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2011

She is so kind and attentive. She is also very knowledgeable, quickly narrowing down my symptoms and giving me short term recommendations to feel better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1055784].votes_count ]]