Rate Dr. Richard W. King

Dr. Richard W. King's Ratings

Dr. King delivered all 3 of my kids, my sisters kids, my nieces baby, and 3 of my cousins babies. He also took great care of me when I was diagnosed with HPV and and CIN III...and did my full robotic hysterectomy. He is an amazing doctor and I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2440157].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Dr King, miss diagnosed me with endometriosys which lead to problems that eventually caused the need for a full hystorectomy at age 25

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2440156].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Great dr have had him for alo three n will have him for my fourth. He does have alot of patients but he does a wonderful job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1055868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2013

Poor scheduleing , doesnt follow up test results with patients, doesnt listen to his patients when they say something is wrong, very busy , is not prompt or punctual ,he may be overworked or has personal isues that carries over into his work and there for cannot see to the needs of his patients,the front receptionist is very unfriendly and rude, but the nurses are very friendly and polite.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1055867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

I love Dr. KING. When I got pregnant with my first I had lots of complications my 3 days of labor ended in a c section. My son would not be here if it were not for Dr. King. Then 3 and a half years later I got pregnant again, yet again a high risk pregnancy ending in emergency c section. Dr. King recommended that I not have anymore. Well my daughter was a total SURPRISE! I had high blood pressure and she started shutting my kidneys down. Yep another c section, but I feel if it were not for Dr. KING being attentive and caring I may have lost my children. He is very very well worth waiting for in his office. As matter of fact I drove almost 2 hours to his office every two weeks my entire pregnancies. God Bless this doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1055866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

Dr. King was a great doctor for my two complicated deliveries. The only downside was the wait time in the office. It took awhile for him to see us. It seemed as though he was always backed up with patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1055865].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2011

I hate to leave bad reviews, but I'm looking for another ob/gyn for my 2nd child, & I know I'd like to read honest reviews, good or bad. I would never recommend Dr. King. I saw him a total of maybe 4 or 5 times throughout my pregnancy because he was always delivering during my appts...just way too busy.Saw the NP instead.The waits are ridiculous and easily 1 hr plus. Maybe he'd be better if he stopped accepting so many patients? He didn't remember me or ANY of my birth plans, I had to wait on him while I was in labor (natural labor at that). I will NEVER wait on a Dr. to start pushing again! He gave me a routine episiotomy though I told him during my appts that I didn't want one unless absolutely necessary...just shows that he doesn't know his patients. He pushed HARD on my uterus to get the baby out faster...this hurt & resulted in a 3rd degree tear in addition to the episiotomy. Don't know if that's routine for drs to do, but it was horrible. Would never, ever recommend. Sorry.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1055864].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

Dr. King is an awesome ob/gyn with excellent, friendly, and knowlegable staff. Yes, the wait is usually long but it's well wotrh it. He takes his time with each patient and gives you his full attention. I've had a couple of appointments that had to be re-scheduled since he had to do emergency deliveries, but that just goes with the territory.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1055863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

I have had many problems in the past with infertility adn miscarriages. Dr king has been my doctor for the last 3 years. He is constantly late and has has me to his office for the same reasons more than once. This last appointment i had was to discuss a D&C. I had just had an appointment with him a month ago about the same thing and he told me he didnt wasnt ot do one, well this appointment today he stated the same thing. Even after i told him i was just there a month ago and he told me the same thing, he just kind of brushed me off. and told me yet again he would call the fertility clinic to set up an appointment. I have a problem with doctors who dont remember their patients from one month to another. This appt. today could have been prevented if he would have taken better notes a month ago at the last appt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1055862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

I went to Dr. King with both my children and he even done my tubal. He is a wonderful doctor. Sometimes he doesn't have the greatest bedside manner but he is a very very busy man. With my last pregnancy I had a lot of problems and was hospitalized a few times throughout and he came to see how I was during that time. When I was in labor with my last one he stayed at the hospital with me all day because I was having complications. I never had a bad experience when dealing with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1055861].votes_count ]]