Rate Dr. Louis K. Hine

Dr. Louis K. Hine's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

Like the other reviews, I have been to many doctors in Austin, and I am so glad I found Dr. Hine. He listens, is thorough and figures out what is wrong with me or refers me to a specialist if needed. He also helped me get through some tough issues that came up with my pregnancy, when my gyno was not compassionate. He was very caring. Soooo glad I found him.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2011 | flag

I LOVE Dr. Hine! I've seen a lot of doctors in Austin and he's the only one who really seemed to listen to what I had to say about my migraines, knew what he was talking about, and prescribed me the correct medication. He is awesome.

Submitted March 31, 2009 | flag

I love this Doctor! My me and my daughter go to him. He is a good listener who is very knowledgeable. No complaints with this Dr.-ever.

Submitted March 5, 2009 | flag

He is a great doctor and I'm really glad I found him when I moved to Austin. He really listens and is always on time. He just doesn't come in and checks you out then rights an Rx and hustles you out. I recommend him highly.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

He's a good guy. And he really seems to care about his patients. He doesn't rush you out.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2008 | flag

Great sense of humor without being disrespectful. Draws upon years of experience. Willing to listen to patient input and partner with the patient on treatment. Very impressed.

Submitted July 11, 2007 | flag