Rate Dr. Mark A. Haber

Dr. Mark A. Haber's Ratings

I had surgery for stress incontinance.Dr Haber & staff was so professional. I was scared & he Explained everything in such a caring way. My sugery is a success!

Submitted Sept. 12, 2011 | flag

I went in thinking I had another kidney stone..he didn't even examine me. He told me he couldnt help, but he'd lead me into the right direction. I started to cry & he told me I had no right to cry..that he had other patients dying from cancer that would love my pain. He went on to talk about other patients and then left me..my "examination" was maybe 3 min after I waited 45min in the waiting room & than another 30 in the room. His PA was just as friendly..I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO HIM.

Submitted April 11, 2011 | flag

He is an excellent doctor.He did retrograde pyelogram for me .I trust him.He has refereed me to another doctor for my robotic pyeloplasty whom I do not know at all.But just because of my trust on doctor Haber, I am going for the other doctor.I hope everything works well with the other one too.

Submitted May 27, 2010 | flag

Very intelligent man; has broad intellectual grounding in addition to his specialty of urology, which is superior.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2008 | flag

Excellent urologist and very caring, took care of my kidney stone and made a concerted effort to help me preventing them in the future.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2008 | flag

Waited 1 hour and 15 min for first visit. No one could tell me how long the wait would be. Had prostate biospy done, very painfull with 17 total shots, no medication , told I could go back to work. The local pain medication wore off, felt like I had been fisted by a gorilla. Past bllood for 2 weeks after. Information provide me not exactly factual. 3 visit doctors office canceled on me, just as well, Im not coming back

Submitted July 11, 2007 | flag