Rate Dr. David W. Furr

Dr. David W. Furr's Ratings

Dr Furr is absolutely the best doc i have ever been to. Extraordinarily knowledegable and listens to his patients needs.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2014 | flag

Doctor seems to be a pretty personable guy. Takes his job pretty seriously. I go in, tell him what problems I'm having and he manages to fix me up. I guess that's what doctors do. Don't really know much about the staff other than giving them my personal information... I'm there to see the Doctor not the Staff. Sometimes I have to wait past my appointed time, just like any other doctor's office.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2014 | flag

Dr Furr is a very personable doctor, who has done wonders for me , I have lost 80 pounds and still going . My quality of life is 200% better than when I was in my 20's . He is the most caring doc I have ever visited , and his office staff always compliment me on my progress. I really think the blonde wants me but don't have the courage to make a move .

Submitted Jan. 2, 2014 | flag

Dr Furr and his staff have been very good to me each time if have been to his office, his weight loss program has worked fantastic for me, I'm down 30lbs in less than 3 months, I would definitely recommend him to family and friends!

Submitted Jan. 2, 2014 | flag

Dr. Furr is an exceptional doctor that is down to earth and takes the time to talk to his patients. He is very personable. He asks questions and truly listens.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2013 | flag

Dr Furr is a very nice Dr and man BUT is unorganized, unprofessional and very rude staff should be fired. No one tells you anything about your payment until you leave the treats you like you just stoled from them. I have seen other Doctors in this area for weight loss whose staff is alot nicer and knowledgeable. I would highly reccommend seeing another doctor's office because of this office not the doctor.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2011 | flag

Dr.Furr is an amazing Dr.! Weight loss wise I extremely recommend him! However getting in contact with Dr.Furr is worse than trying to contact the President himself... GOOD LUCK WITH THAT! - The office staff seems to be very unorganized and rude, I feel that he needs to hire a respectable office manager who will keep things and staff in order and listen to his patients needs. I understand that his office is extremely busy but if his office staff can not remain friendly and ORGANIZED to meet his patients needs, then he should really seek new help.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2011 | flag

After paying the copay and insurance covered the rest we received a bill for over $200 dollars more. And this was after more than 12 months. The bill had charges that were not correct. I feel that changing the bill after receiving insurance money and waiting over 12 months is dishonest.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2010 | flag

I always paid cash due to no insurance. The front office was always rude, they did tell me there is no manager, they all work together. When Dr. Furr went into the hospital in July of 09, no one notified me, when my Medication was due to call in there was no one there to call it in. When I would call the office, they would always give me a different answer. I asked them who is going to be responsible for my medication while he is ill? They told me to go to ER. Dr. Furr was out of his office for nearly 3 months. I really liked Dr. Furr, but why he allowed his office to run as such is beyond me. He had a responsibility to his patients. I felt like he not only let me down, but he let a lot of other families down.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2010 | flag

Dr. Furr is a good doctor but he's been through several different staff members since forming his clinic. With each staff turnover, the way insurance is handled changes and we were asked to pay more and more even though our insurance was going to be charged as well. We've never had to do that at any other clinic and when I tried to explain that to the office staff, me and my whole family (who have used him since he first went into his own independent practice) were banned and dropped as his patient. I've never been treated so badly. They refused to see my husband, who is a diabetic, and two days later he was put in the hospital for emergency surgery for a kidney stone. I was very disappointed to find that we weren't actually cared for like I originally thought.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2009 | flag