Dr. Deborah A. Banskter

Grad. Year: 1996

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. Deborah A. Banskter has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Deborah" to "Deborah A."
RID: 832281
16/03/09 4 2 4 4 I love Dr. B. She has the best bed side manner. She is always rushed because she has so much to do in her busy day. She was very supportive of my choices. When she delivered my baby boy she was amazing. She cares for her patients.
RID: 713241
30/10/08 4 4 4 5 Dr.B is a great doctor. I have been going to her for about 3 years now and have always been pleased with the care provided! I would recommend her to any of my friends or family.
RID: 660835
09/08/08 5 5 5 5 I have had her as my OBGYN for 6 years now. I feel like I am going to go see a close friend or even a sister. She is truly amazing.
RID: 641636
17/07/08 4 2 3 4 For afternoon appointments, be prepared to wait an hour and a half. I recommend calling first and seeing how far behind she is. I agree with other comments that you feel rushed during your appt, but she is highly qualified and a good surgeon.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 586726
05/05/08 4 4 2 4 This Dr. appears to be very experienced, but rushes through the appointment, not providing enough time to answer questions. She cuts me off and seems to be in a hurry to get to the next patient. Little follow up after surgery; that was disappointing.  Respond
RID: 535386
10/03/08 4 2 2 4 I'm sure she's very good at what she does. But cutting people open is a surgeon's job and it seemed very much her intention during the last weeks of my first pregnancy. Interventions were pushed and fear tactics were used, probably because of her own fear of litigation. So I didn't feel very helped. . . Of course the outcome of the pregnancy was good, except for the major abdominal surgery that could have been avoided if induction hadn't been pushed.
RID: 436915
31/10/07 3 4 5 5 This doctor is top rate. I have worked in the healthcare industry for 15 years and have worked with a number of doctors. Not only is she a good surgeon but has a great way of dealing with patients.
Insurance: Unicare