Rate Dr. David J. Brillon

Dr. David J. Brillon's Ratings

Began seeing dr. Brillon after being diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes. I found him through the ny Presbyterian website. I was impressed with his stellar academic credentials. What an absolute "FIND" this doctor was! He has an excellent knowledge of Type 2 Diabetes and Diabetes, in general. He spent a great deal of time for my first appt., and at every appt thereafter. He mapped out a weight loss plan that I could live with every day and also changed my oral meds. He got my A1C level down to 6.3, from a level that was significantly higher. He ALWAYS returns your calls promptly, never rushes you off the phone, takes his time with you at each appt. He even called me between apps to see how I was doing with my diet and my meds. Who does that?? Unfortunately, for me, my insurance has changed to Oxford, which dr. Brillon does not accept. I am absolutely heartbroken! In closing, anyone in NY, looking for a competent, compassionate dr., need look no further. Dr. Brillon is your man!

Submitted July 11, 2014 | flag

Dr. Brillon is one of the most compassionate, caring doctors in New York. I have been to a lot of doctors, and often even if they are knowledgeable, they don't take interest in their patients. Dr. Brillon is not only at the top of his field, he actually cares about his patients, and he will do his best to get them better. If you are a first time patient, it might take a couple of months before you can get on his calendar. But once you're in, you will be in good hands.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2013 | flag

Excellent doctor. I switched over from another one and was so happy I did. He is attentive. He conference called with my husband and I for over 30 mins discussing my treatment options. He spent time explaining what my problem was patiently and with understanding. He is attentive - I feel like I have someone in my family caring for me. His staff walked me through on how to set up my online account to view results. I would recommend Dr. Brillon to anyone.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2013 | flag

wonderful, easy to understand, pleasant, professional

Submitted Nov. 14, 2011 | flag

Doctor listens to your concerns - very nice, down to earth doctor.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2011 | flag