Rate Dr. Rona Z. Silkiss

Dr. Rona Z. Silkiss's Ratings

Dr. Silkiss is a wonderful doctor. She treated a large skin cancer on my eyelid. The results are perfect! Dr. Silkiss has a wonderful bedside manner- caring, confident and knowledgeable. I could not be more pleased with the care I received from her and her staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1058086].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

I recently underwent an upper blepharoplasty with Dr. Silkiss. I am thrilled with the results! My eyelids look great and the surgery was painless. Dr. Silkiss is a warm, brilliant surgeon with outstanding technical skills. She is also a teacher and trains residents and fellows in oculoplastic surgery! Her office staff was extremely helpful. I could not be more pleased

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1058085].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2014

Although she is listed in some places as being qualified in pediatrics, she was not at all kind or approachable with our daughter. She was short and defensive in answering questions, and kept us waiting a long time on both occasions we have been to see her. We attempted to schedule a surgery with her for our daughter, and amazingly the "scheduler" told us that our schedule did not matter when we offered possible dates. We were told that only the doctor's schedule mattered. In fact, they scheduled a date without even consulting us, a date that unfortunately cannot work. She seems knowledgeable, but does not have the sort of interpersonal skills that inspire confidence in a patient. Although a doctor we like referred us to her, we will be looking elsewhere for our daughter's operation. We just don't have the feeling that she really cares about our daughter, whatever her technical skills might be. Her staff are difficult and abrupt, and they don't seem to have air conditioning.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1058084].votes_count ]]