Rate Dr. Wendy Kindrick

Dr. Wendy Kindrick's Ratings

The staff is very rude and not helpful. Went one time and will never go back.

Submitted July 3, 2014 | flag

I went to Dr. Kindrick for a THIRD opinion on pelvic pain after I received a very conservative opinion (do nothing) and a very radical opinion (have a hysterectomy). Dr. Kindrick did a sonnogram (the other two refused to do one) and actually found a cause of the pain so we had a definite and specific plan for surgery. Surgery went well and pain is gone. She is nice, knowledgeable, listens and explains everything very well. She was right on the money with what was wrong and what to do about it as well as management meds. Her staff seems to want you to strip whether you need to or not...I'd prefer not to be naked to have a simple conversation--like for a pre-op consultation. Other than that, would recommend her very highly.

Submitted June 12, 2013 | flag

I love Dr. Kindrick, I have been going to her for 3 years now and have no complains. I was referred to her by my family doctor and I would recommend her to any of my friends. I know people complain because it does take a while and most of the time you do have to wait but not for too long. Dr. Kindrick is nice and cares about her patients, she will answer any questions you have, explain everything and take her time when she meets with you. I do not know how she as an OB since I do not have children but as GYN she is great.

Submitted March 15, 2013 | flag

I've been seeing Dr. Kindrick for 7 years now. She delivered my daughter 3 years ago, helped me through a tubal pregnancy and now we are pregnant again and doing well. Dr. Kindrick is very personable and I have recommended her to other people who love her just as much as I do.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2012 | flag

Dr. Kinderick is one of the best doctors Ive ever been to.. I love her.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2012 | flag

I did not feel rushed or just pushed through. Dr. Kendrick is very personable and answered all my questions. I would refer her to my friend.

Submitted July 18, 2012 | flag

Went in for pain/tenderness in my abdomen... twice. After the second visit a sonogram was ordered - for two weeks from that date. Pain intensified, called the office spoke with the nurse who told me they might be able to get me in a few days early - if it's that bad. Cyst ruptured. Had my sono. Doc notated extra fluid 'hanging around' up there. No remedy offered. Seeing someone else re my extra fluid 'hanging around'.

Submitted May 16, 2012 | flag

I have seen Dr. Kindrick for 5 years but I after having my baby I will not be going back. She pretty much forced me to have a c-section and I beleive it was because she didn't want to be called in to deliver on Christmas. She told me to be "safe" we should induce a week early and then when she induced me she never broke my water. My labor never progressed but she kept pumping me full of pitocin. The contractions kept putting stress on my baby so she came in the next day and said we need to do an "emergency" c section or you can go home and wait til next week. I was scared and didn't know what to do so I agreed to the c section and was discharged the day before Christmas. During my c section Dr. Kindrick chatted away to the other Dr. assisting her about her Christmas plans and never once asked if I was ok. I believe Dr. Kindrick and Baylor Hospital love to do c sections b/c it's more $$$ for both.

Submitted March 14, 2012 | flag

Saw her nurse for my first pregnancy and she did blood tests every other day for 2 weeks but never bothered to check progesterone levels even though my hcg levels were not doubling. I miscarried at 8 weeks. Never even saw dr kendrick. I switched practices.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2011 | flag

I waited and hour and a half for my annual checkup and was then told I had to see the PA. Now it is 2-1/2 weeks and I still don't have the result of my pap smear.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2011 | flag