Rate Dr. Michael Hirt

Dr. Michael Hirt's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 9, 2014 | flag

Very unsatisfied with my experience. Felt more like a cattle call than a Dr whom wanted to take time with me:( Also, very experience tests and that I felt were unnecessary. If you go, prepared to open your wallet wide because it feels like that is all he wants to do is charge up the A** for products, tests, and supplements!

Submitted Dec. 29, 2011 | flag

Some people are obviously looking for a quick fix to a problem that took a long time to get there in the first place - mostly through neglect or denial! Dr. Hirt uses both western meds as well as supplements and vitamins when needed to boost the immune system or treat the whole body. I had a blood disorder and within weeks brought my blood count up to safe levels and other related problems are completely gone. I highly recommend Dr. Hirt for all levels of Internal Medicine and family practice.

Submitted March 17, 2011 | flag

When you have Dr. Hirt's attention it is undivided and I think he's one of the inately smartest doctors I have ever had. His assessments are incredible and he caught my cancer while other doctors had ignored the lab results. (The cancer was successfully treated.) He suggests the supplements. Buying them is not required. It is also true that the follow up is not always what it should be. Too much turnover in his staff...they could be better trained, perhaps. But Kim and Lorinda are tops.

Submitted March 17, 2011 | flag

best Md. i've ever had. my beverly hills md. can't even come close to hirt.

Submitted March 4, 2011 | flag

Dr. Hirt was not thorough. He failed to diagnose my hypothyroidism, a condition that a holistic doctor should be very familiar with and capable of treating. His interest is to sell herbs and other supplements....That's probably where he makes most of his money.

Submitted March 2, 2011 | flag

I feel like this office is a cattle call, while Dr. Hirt may be a good doctor, I do not feel like he really cares or follows up with you. Last time I went I complained about heart he suggested I get an echo, someone in his office was suppose to call me to schedule, it has been 6 weeks and I am still waiting. He has a back room with a dozen chairs and people were all hooked up to an IV, seemed weird to me.The girl that takes your money when you are finised is extremely cold and rude. She told me I needed to pay my deductable for labs and I told her my insurance pays for all labs, she was very rude. While I like Dr. Hirts intergrative medicine beliefs, I think he needs more people skills and better staff. I waited over 6 months for an appointment and my physical was billed to my insurance company for $8,000. ridiculus. Not so sure I want to go back to him, not because I don't think he is a good doctor, just feel like a a number with good insurance.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2011 | flag

I waited to see the doctor for one hour after my appointment time. Dr. Hirt spent very little time with me and had no interest in what I had to say about my health. I will never go back. And his staff was very rude.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2011 | flag

I have been to many Doctors, due to the fact I have many challenges. Dr . Hirt is very thorough in his exams. He took great care of me after my care accident. Yes, his staff is very busy and not very warm. I would rather have a Dr. That looks after my health issues with great care, then needing emotional validation from his staff. Yes, he does promote his supplements, they are high quality. Most of us live boa unhealthy diet and are deprived of nutients our body needs. So , he offers that. Yes, the wait time sucks!! But, he is worth the wait. You will get great care!!!

Submitted Dec. 11, 2010 | flag

Probably the best internist I have ever been fortunate enough to see. I was very ill when I first started seeing him; thru diet, and herbs, my problems have subsided, and or been eliminated. He tests for conditions other doctors don't, and will save your life as a result. He never pressures you to purchase supplements from him, it's really your choice. Some of his,are pharmaceutical grade, and therefore, more effective. He is through, and if you ask questions, he will answer them. I am impressed with his wealth of knowledge, on all conditions, pertaining to health, and how to treat each. I'd rather wait (if necessary)for Dr.Hirt than be seen by another doctor immediately, one with a "one size fits all" philosophy.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2010 | flag