Rate Dr. Trevor Cohen

Dr. Trevor Cohen's Ratings

Trevor is a very good gynecologist. I asked and I received. I could not deal another day with constant bleeding and pain and he removed my uterus toot sweet. The only complication is I have less feeling in my right leg from my knee down to my ankle on the inner side. Weird but a small price to pay for feeling mentally and physically better. I had the partial hysterectomy in 2009 and since then have had a breeze of a time with menopause. Its been great. He is a very good doctor and has a good sense of humor too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1059297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2011

I was late for my appt and he was waiting patiently for me; I walked in without sitting down. In all the referrals I've had, this is the first where an actual EXAM was done! Amazing. He was thorough;shared resources, suggestions and spoke frankly. Unfortunately he's leaving his practice to do study in Vancouver and then go into Oncology. His patients will be fortunate to have him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1059296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2011

Excellent doctor, very professional, caring and understanding; even gave me acupuncture to reduce pain. It made all the difference for me. His MOA is also very caring and supportive. Sadly, he is no longer working in Victoria to do my surgery, which I had very high hopes to get done laparoscopically…I wish him all the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1059295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2011

He gave us as much as information he could and very helpful with medical terminologies. His follow up was great. Very nice doctor probably the best I have met in Canada.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1059294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2011

Dr. Cohen is an incredibly knowledgable doctor. He easily communicated medical terminology with me. He is very relaxed, yet attentive, and makes you feel very comfortable talking about your most sensitive and personal medical issues. Very nice man!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1059293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Dr. Cohen has helped me though a few very serious situations. He is very knowledgeable and a great listener. He has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever met and he will always look you in the eye when speaking to you or listening to what you have to say. The best OBGYN that you could hope for in Victoria.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1059292].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

I was very nervous going into my appointme nt! Dr. Cohen made me feel very relaxed and the overall procedure was not really that bad, though a little painful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1059291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

I named Dr. Cohen 'Magic Man' since i am home (by choice) only 24 hrs after he successfully removed my 12 cm ovarian dermoid cyst LAPAROSCOPICALLY!!! He is an absolutely skilled surgeon who graciously tolerated my anxiety over this unsure mass before surgery. ~Dr. Cohen knows the needs of a woman even better than herself. I was ready for a full hysterectomy and lengthy recovery if the mass required more invasive surgery due to its size & prognosis. I awoke with the biggest smile!-- quickly realizing the outcome of the procedure. I am now looking forward to playing baseball, bike riding, swimming . . and all the fun things to do this summer with my kids. ~Thanks to Linda-MOA for her caring assistance. ***Many Thank U's to Dr. Cohen for his gifts to the medical world~~ Sincerely, CW

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1059290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2011

I was referred to Dr Cohen 4 years ago when I moved to Victoria and has been great in monitoring my condition and keeping me informed with understanding of everything I have been through. Now I am pregnant I am looking forward to him taking care of me through my pregnancy and delivery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1059289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2011

If you ever have to put your faith in a man armed with a very sharp knife, some pliers, and a staple gun, standing over your unconscious body, let it be him. Trevor did a great job. He took out a four pound fibroid (yup, you heard it right - don't ever let this happen) and left a minimal scar. He was kind, blunt, funny, and humble throughout. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1059288].votes_count ]]