Rate Dr. June Taheri

Dr. June Taheri's Ratings

Dr Tahari is the best doctor I have ever had. She is compassionate, respectful and spends appropriate time gathering information and making good decisions about care. I highly recommend her and consider her the best doctor in Tacoma.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1059317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2009

So happy to have found her! She is compassionate, calm, caring and isn't just a drug dispenser. She allows the patient to participate in health care choices and will work with you if you want to try new things for chronic conditions. (Her nurse is a gem too!)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1059316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2009

I love Dr. Taheri! I have been her patient for two and a half years. She is genuinely concerned with the health and wellness of her patients. She is patient and listens thoroughly. Her knowledge level surpasses any other internist I have been treated by.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1059315].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

An empathetic physician. Does not rush you through your appointment. Listens to you and makes sensible and reasonable suggestions to improve your health. Very willing to refer you to a specialist, if need be. Dr. Taheri is recently out of residency (about 5/6 years) which, I believe, makes her knowledgeable about new medicines and recent medical advances.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1059314].votes_count ]]