Dr. Mohinder P. Ahluwalia

5 1 1.0

Rate Dr. Mohinder P. Ahluwalia

Dr. Mohinder P. Ahluwalia's Ratings

The wait time is no less than an hour high is fine and well worth it if your seeing the actual dr.he is kind courteous and he cares.if you are seeing the P.A. Forget it!there is a new one every 6 months or so.and the new p.a. Gabby is horrid!i was 16 minutes late and she turned me away and 10 of those minutes were waiting at the window!she is rude and unprofessional and really doesn't care at all.she was a pediatric dr and really doesn't know much about adult internal medicine.now because I was a little late and they cancelled my visit i can't get my meds I have 2 bulging disks and degenerative disk disease,and PTSD on top of it so here i am at urgent care because they won't give me a appointment until next month.the staff is very rude and not helpfull at all!they could care less and obviously hate their jobs.no customer service skills at all.my worst visit ever and I have been with them almost 10 years.i would not recommend the current p.a. I will only see dr and he will find out how rude staff is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2680983].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

The common wait is approx THREE hours...I have never been there under two hours which is unacceptable when they have a sign on the window that states if the patients are 15 minutes late to an appt they will be re-scheduled!When the Dr does finally does see you he is writing as you speak and does not listen well or hear what you tell him, I have some very serious health issues that require testing and his answer is ALWAYS "ANOTHER" medication!!!!!!!!!!!!I have called when I was very sick and told they have an opening in 6 weeks ..which means that I would have to go to ER or urgent care and pay a much larger co pay if I want to get treated in a timely manner. The girls that work in the office appear to hate their jobs, the patients, and don't mind letting it show!If you call to ask a valid question or have concerns about your health they make it clear you are bothering then.Find a Dr that can schedule with "SOME" reason, and one that has a pleasant staff this DR is not worth it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1059666].votes_count ]]