Rate Dr. Joseph A. Bordieri

Dr. Joseph A. Bordieri's Ratings

Awful staff! Rude! You can never be fit in and if you cough wrong they'll dismiss you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

Despite having received a phone call the previous day confirming my appointment I was informed after waiting 15 mins that there was no record of my appointment. I had taken a day off work for this but there was no apology for the inconvenience. The only option offered was to reschedule as I was told the doctor could not see me even if I waited. Also they had already taken my co-payment while verifying my insurance and photo id so I had to ask for that back. I will take my business elsewhere (although this is no reflection on Dr Bordieri whom I never got to see).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][357313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2013

Both Doctor B and Newman are fabulous. Desk staff is too young and inexperienced though.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][357312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2011

doctors are great and the office staff is even better they are soooo nice and friendly. they always go out of there way to help there patients. I am always able to get an apt when I need one

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][357311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2011

Like Dr. B and Dr. Newman very much. Staff extremely unprofessional. Made appointment to see Ina Paternosta. Got there, said no appointment. Come home to find they had called my wife and told me to come back. Ine of he girls forgot to put it in book! This is not the first time it happened. There were other incidents that were equally as bad. They never let us speak to the doctors or Ina on the phone probably because they know that we will complain as to them. The doctors and the nurse practitioner are wonderful, but the aggravation is not worth it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][357310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2011

I think he is wonderful. Office staff is too young.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][357309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2010

Excellent bedside manner. Very knowledgeable and empathetic.Staff would be better if they were a bit older and could multitask. Dr. B is wonderful!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][357308].votes_count ]]