Dr. Joseph A. Bordieri

Grad. Year: 2001

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.4 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Joseph A. Bordieri has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

12/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.9

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Joseph" to "Joseph A."
RID: 2532123
15/01/13 1 2 1 3 Despite having received a phone call the previous day confirming my appointment I was informed after waiting 15 mins that there was no record of my appointment. I had taken a day off work for this but there was no apology for the inconvenience. The only option offered was to reschedule as I was told the doctor could not see me even if I waited. Also they had already taken my co-payment while verifying my insurance and photo id so I had to ask for that back. I will take my business elsewhere (although this is no reflection on Dr Bordieri whom I never got to see).
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1661395
14/12/11 2 5 5 5 Both Doctor B and Newman are fabulous. Desk staff is too young and inexperienced though.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1526678
31/08/11 5 4 5 5 doctors are great and the office staff is even better they are soooo nice and friendly. they always go out of there way to help there patients. I am always able to get an apt when I need one
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1524455
29/08/11 1 4 5 5 Like Dr. B and Dr. Newman very much. Staff extremely unprofessional. Made appointment to see Ina Paternosta. Got there, said no appointment. Come home to find they had called my wife and told me to come back. Ine of he girls forgot to put it in book! This is not the first time it happened. There were other incidents that were equally as bad. They never let us speak to the doctors or Ina on the phone probably because they know that we will complain as to them. The doctors and the nurse practitioner are wonderful, but the aggravation is not worth it!
Insurance: AARP
RID: 1259799
27/09/10 2 3 5 5 I think he is wonderful. Office staff is too young.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1183613
06/06/10 2 2 4 5 Excellent bedside manner. Very knowledgeable and empathetic.Staff would be better if they were a bit older and could multitask. Dr. B is wonderful!!!  Respond