Rate Dr. Joseph A. Bordieri

Dr. Joseph A. Bordieri's Ratings

Despite having received a phone call the previous day confirming my appointment I was informed after waiting 15 mins that there was no record of my appointment. I had taken a day off work for this but there was no apology for the inconvenience. The only option offered was to reschedule as I was told the doctor could not see me even if I waited. Also they had already taken my co-payment while verifying my insurance and photo id so I had to ask for that back. I will take my business elsewhere (although this is no reflection on Dr Bordieri whom I never got to see).

Submitted Jan. 15, 2013 | flag

Both Doctor B and Newman are fabulous. Desk staff is too young and inexperienced though.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2011 | flag

doctors are great and the office staff is even better they are soooo nice and friendly. they always go out of there way to help there patients. I am always able to get an apt when I need one

Submitted Aug. 31, 2011 | flag

Like Dr. B and Dr. Newman very much. Staff extremely unprofessional. Made appointment to see Ina Paternosta. Got there, said no appointment. Come home to find they had called my wife and told me to come back. Ine of he girls forgot to put it in book! This is not the first time it happened. There were other incidents that were equally as bad. They never let us speak to the doctors or Ina on the phone probably because they know that we will complain as to them. The doctors and the nurse practitioner are wonderful, but the aggravation is not worth it!

Submitted Aug. 29, 2011 | flag

I think he is wonderful. Office staff is too young.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2010 | flag

Excellent bedside manner. Very knowledgeable and empathetic.Staff would be better if they were a bit older and could multitask. Dr. B is wonderful!!!

Submitted June 6, 2010 | flag