Rate Dr. Diane Bird

Dr. Diane Bird's Ratings

Dr. Bird is the best dentist. She is such a wonderful woman too. Wendy the hygienist is top notch also as is the receptionist. It is lovely to not dread going to the dentist. Wendy is so personable. She has given me good tips but always recognizes the effort I make to keep my teeth clean too. No one would be afraid of dentists if everyone could go here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1059943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2012

Doctor Bird and her associates are the model of Dental care in the Province of British Columbia. They are exceptionally strong in customer service and have superior people skills.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1059942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2012

Dr. Bird has been my dentist since she first opened her doors! Prior to that I went to a dentist in Richmond. 13 years ago I was transferred to Calgary and still return to her office on a regular basis. Now retired, she is the best dentist I've ever had and would not hesitate to recommend her and her staff to anyone! Forget about the negative remarks about 'outdated office & magazines' - the service is exceptional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1059941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

I have been with The Bird since Dr speedy (Joe Fast) left and she is greaaaaat!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1059940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Dr. Bird is the best dentist! She is kind, friendly and knows exactly what she is doing. I have had several dentists and she is the best dentist in the world! Her staff is awesome too.- Melissa Haynes

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1059939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2011

She is a wonderfull dentist! For a needle phobe like me she is vey gentle and calming. Further her personality makes sitting in her chair a pleasure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1059938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2011

I'm on a dental plan, but I can say that she is competitively and fairly priced. I love Dr Bird. I was a complete dentalphobe, and through time and compassion and never hurting me, she has cured that phobia. I still don't enjoy going, but who does? However I trust her completely. She has taken good care of me for years. Her staff is uniformly excellent, both hygienists are fabulous. I do not care about the setting - it's an older building but it's very clean, and it's nice to know my money goes towards dental care and not real estate. You can't go wrong with Dr Bird.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1059937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2011

VERY disappointed to find that such a highly rated dentist disregards the x-ray practice directive, which states clearly: "Only after careful oral examination of the patient, the dental practitioner may recommend taking an x-ray film to verify the diagnosis or to obtain more information for planning treatment. It is the dental practitioner’s responsibility to weigh the reasons for and against the taking of an x-ray and to advise the patient accordingly. Nevertheless, the final decision for taking an x-ray film rests with the patient." (From the BC Centre for Disease Control, March, 2009 - http://www.bccdc.ca/NR/rdonlyres/25508A47-B0BB-4B4F-BEF2-069EC5AF7310/0/DentalXRayFactsMar09.pdf). Bird's staff on behalf of vacationing dentist - note that dentist had not even been consulted - was so troubled by my request for cleaning and check-up w/o x-rays as a precondition that I declined to complete the transaction rather than risk a fight while seated in the dental chair! Ccing college.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1059936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2011

Diane gives you the truth when giving you advise on what is needed. She is looking out for your best interested in health. She has perform a crown on 1 of my back teeth and it is perfect. Great, skilled amd friendly makes you feel confident in being in her dentist chair.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1059935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2011

Dr. Bird is great - so is her assistant. I've moved but I travel back to Vancouver because I don't want to see anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1059934].votes_count ]]