Rate Dr. Michael G. Teneriello

Dr. Michael G. Teneriello's Ratings

I've been seeing Dr. T for 3 years now and no plans to stop. He is everything you want in a doctor and he makes you feel like a person, not a patient.

Submitted Feb. 29, 2012 | flag

I am in awe of him and the staff. I have advanced ovarian and I have seen a lot of doctors, but he is the rock in my mind. Always has an idea, no questions unanswered.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2011 | flag

Sometimes reviews are misleading. Not here. I had major surgery for ovary cancer, then chemo then more chemo to keep the cencer from coming back. This guy is an expert in this field. Make no mistake he will try to cure the cancer. Four years later, I am thankful for everything.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2011 | flag

If I hadn't changed doctors, I would more than likely be dead right now. He got his training in the army. Lousy bedside manner. "When I get in there, I gotta do what I gotta do" is not an informative diagnosis. Does not like to be questioned.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2011 | flag

I am 8 years cancer free after surgery, radiation, chemo. All my thanks go to Dr. T. Very thorough, great staff.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2011 | flag

Dr. T took over from another doctor after my ovarian cancer in 1997. So far I've been very pleased with the service and answers I've received to any questions. I find him very friendly.

Submitted March 31, 2010 | flag

Dr. Teneriello successfully removed my cervical cancer in 1997. He was attentive and very caring, always willing to talk to me even after hours about any concerns I had. Dr. Teneriello made me feel like I was his only patient and I will always appreciate his consistent kindness during a very difficult period.

Submitted June 9, 2008 | flag

This doctor doesn't like to be questioned and seemed arrogant. Didn't support my seeking a second opinion.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2008 | flag

He may be very competent, but he's also extremely arrogant, with a poor bedside manner.

Submitted July 7, 2007 | flag