Rate Dr. Stefan Mustata

Dr. Stefan Mustata's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

I was diagnosed with lupus and glomerulonephritis when I got to the hospital 5 years ago. I met Dr. Mustata there. Since that time I regularly see him as my nephrologist, and I have to say that he is the BEST. Truly cares about his patients, knowledgeable, and friendly. Again, he is the best doctor I ever met!

Submitted Feb. 5, 2014 | flag

Dr. Stefan Mustada is the best doctor one could ask. He is very helpful, cares about his patience and is funny. I will see him tomorrow morning.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2013 | flag

this man is very caring. he does job very well.my husband has last stage kidney failure,and last stage sinus cancer.he is the greatest nephrologist in the world.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2012 | flag

Excellent Dr, Very helpful in all matters. Very good when answering all questions.

Submitted April 30, 2012 | flag

Dr. Mustata is respectful, thorough, professional and kind. He has consistently found simple, non-invasive solutions to issues. He asks questions in a respectful manner, and listens to the answers (a refreshing change from other doctors - both in the asking & listening).

Submitted Jan. 5, 2011 | flag

He is upsolutely the best. He is funny and very helpful. Peter I. Katzenstein

Submitted Sept. 29, 2009 | flag

Doctor Mustata has been my doctor for 3 years now and I could not be happier with him! I would not recommend and other nephrologist.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2009 | flag

Dr Mustata looked after my father in Toronto and was the best doctor - kind thorough smart and proactive!!!

Submitted Sept. 3, 2009 | flag

Thorough, and knowledgable - has been my nephrologist since January 2007 and I couldn't be happier with him!

Submitted June 11, 2009 | flag