Rate Dr. Stefan Mustata

Dr. Stefan Mustata's Ratings

As far as "Specialists" go... I really feel this doctor was just "phoning it in". The day I saw him, he was disinterested, had an opinionated student conduct most of the appointment and did not follow up on the things he said he would. I'm glad some people have been helped by him so I'll help free up his calendar for them because I won't bother wasting any time with him again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2506349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

I was diagnosed with lupus and glomerulonephritis when I got to the hospital 5 years ago. I met Dr. Mustata there. Since that time I regularly see him as my nephrologist, and I have to say that he is the BEST. Truly cares about his patients, knowledgeable, and friendly. Again, he is the best doctor I ever met!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1060203].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2014

Dr. Stefan Mustada is the best doctor one could ask. He is very helpful, cares about his patience and is funny. I will see him tomorrow morning.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1060202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2013

this man is very caring. he does job very well.my husband has last stage kidney failure,and last stage sinus cancer.he is the greatest nephrologist in the world.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1060201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2012

Excellent Dr, Very helpful in all matters. Very good when answering all questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1060200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

Dr. Mustata is respectful, thorough, professional and kind. He has consistently found simple, non-invasive solutions to issues. He asks questions in a respectful manner, and listens to the answers (a refreshing change from other doctors - both in the asking & listening).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1060199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2011

He is upsolutely the best. He is funny and very helpful. Peter I. Katzenstein

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1060198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2009

Doctor Mustata has been my doctor for 3 years now and I could not be happier with him! I would not recommend and other nephrologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1060197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2009

Dr Mustata looked after my father in Toronto and was the best doctor - kind thorough smart and proactive!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1060196].votes_count ]]