Rate Dr. David Craig

Dr. David Craig's Ratings

Terrible, terrible excuse for a doctor. He doesn't prescribe meds and stops any your on making you suffer, saying let's take it one day at a time...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1060272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2013

I could not express enough thanks for Dr.Craig and his work that he done for my father. He certainly saved my father's life and helped him become such a wonderful person that has always been here for his family. I would certainly recommend anyone to visit Dr.Craig to seek help for their mental illness.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1060270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2012

Dr Craig has seen my wife and she found him to be the bset kind. I would certainly recomend him regardless of the other comments on this web site Thanks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1060269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2012

ive met MANY doctors over the years. i think he is deffinitly one of the worst if not the worst. very ignorant, full of him self...pretty much thinks hes god. he's right and everyone else is wrong. i honestly have no idea how he still has a job. terribleterrribleterrible. i have never heard one good thing said about him. he did an assessment of me when i was only 16 years old. it was the only time he ever met me he spoke to me very briefly, was very cold and rude, full of himself. he only asked me a few stupid question which told him pretty much nothing. he then left and did a report saying that he didn't think i shoould stay in hospital because was hopeless, there was nothing anyone could do to help me, and said it didnt matter how long they kept me or what they did for me i would just end up killing myself anyway... well im not 16 anymore i am still alive and doing the best i ever had...thanks to doctors who actually know what they are at

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1060275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2012

My daughter was a family doctor who for years lived through bouts of depression but with the help of medications led an otherwise normal life. In 2004 she became very depressed again and with her psychiatrist away checked herself into the HSC where she was placed under the care of Dr. Craig. He took her off her medications - she suffered greatly but did so with the understanding that once she was cleared she would start on a new treatment plan. She found Dr. Craig arrogant and hostile. After 10 days Dr. Craig discharged her without a conclusive diagnosis, medications, or discussing the situation with her family or her own doctor, and with no planned follow-up. This despite the fact that the pschologist on his team had determined, by way of a lengthy test, that she was at high risk for suicide. Dr. Craig said that he did not belive the results of the test, my daughter could have faked it. When she was discharged she went home and killed herself that afternoon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1060274].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2012

My daughter was a local family doctor who for years lived through bouts of anxiety and depression but with the help of medication was able to function normally. In 2004 she became very depressed again and with her psychiatrist away checked herself into the Health Sciences Center, under the care of Dr. Craig. Dr. Craig took her off her medications - she suffered greatly but did so with the understanding that once she was cleared she would start on a new treatment plan. She found Dr. Craig arrogant and sometimes hostile. After about 10 days Dr. Craig discharged her without a conclusive diagnosis, without medication or discussing her situation with us or her own doctor, and with no planned follow-up. This despite the fact that the psychologist on his team had determined - by way of a lengthy test - that she was at a high risk for suicide. We were told Dr. Craig did not believe the results of the test, my daughter could have faked it. When she was discharged she killed herself at home.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1060273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2012

Dr. Craig is a psychiatrist, who absolutely KNOWS medications, how to administer them, and their effect. He has taken me from being extremely ill to a point where I am employed in a very good job, have control of my mental illness and am happy for the first time in a while. It has taken a while to get here, but I definitely would not have been able to do so without him! Thanks Dr. Craig!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1060268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

This is the worst psychiatrist around. He mainly works at the HMP. He takes every patient off all of their medication, even medication that they have been prescribed by their own doctors and had been diagnosed for years. While incarcerated he took me off medication as well. All patients of him say the exact same thing. Innocent people that are incarcerated have to go through hell and back because of this doctor. He has no care in the world for any patient. He does not listen to you or even let you speak. The only good thing he does is at least taper you off any medication that is addictive, but that doesn't matter since most of the people need the medication they are on and had been prescribed them through long-term diagnoses. He is a very poor psychiatrist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1060267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2010

Dr. David Criag should himself be admitted to the Waterford Hospital indefinitely. Ask Dr. Mary Ann Marshall's family. He killed her and has yet to pay for his crime. Another - Byron Prior - a victim of child prostitution - is sitting in the Waterford because4 of Dr. David Craig and Judge David Orr. Go to: www.maxpages.com/sexualabuse and www.cbc.ca/canada/newfoundland-labrador/.../suicide-suit.html. DO NOT....I REPEAT...DO NOT LET DR. DAVID CRAIG NEAR YOU.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1060266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2009

Dr. Craig is a horrible Psychiatrist. Twice I was admitted under his care in the ER, and without even seeing me he stopped all the medications I was taking and then told me I did not need them. My problem he said was I was just a young man with a big attitude problem. He has a horrible bedside manner, he is very rude, arrogant and very full of himself, and he makes you feel like nothing and looks down on you. I have met a few people who have had the same experience with this man and as well have seen on CBC two family’s who have complained about him. Dr. Craig does not deserve the right to practise medicine and needs his license taken away. And both times after being discharged from the hospital my regular Psychiatrist placed me back on my medications and stated his dislike of Dr.Craig.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1060265].votes_count ]]