Dr. Rachel Devaney

Dr. Rachel Devaney

Rate Dr. Rachel Devaney

Dr. Rachel Devaney's Ratings

She delivered my son at Boca Community. All I can say is "thank you"! I had a drug-free birth, and she let me give birth at my own pace. Great bedside manners and very knowledgeable.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2013 | flag

Rachel is a wonderful midwife! I am due to have my first baby this week and she has been such a great support throughout this entire pregnancy. She has great interaction skills and is extremely skilled in her expertise. I will continue to see Rachel for my annual exams and will highly recommend her to anyone! :)

Submitted July 3, 2012 | flag

I loved her... very helpful... polite.. the best ever..if i ever had another baby she ll b again my doctor for sure.

Submitted July 15, 2010 | flag

Rachel is extremely professional and very knowledgeable as well as warm and caring! :)

Submitted April 26, 2010 | flag

She is a great doctor. Very personable and cares about her patients

Submitted April 19, 2010 | flag

I have been going to Rachel for years. She is great! Takes the time to talk to you about any questions/concerns you have. Friendly and very approachable. Has your best interest at heart.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2009 | flag

She was helpful for every part of my wifes delivery

Submitted Feb. 11, 2008 | flag

Great midwife! She goes the extra mile to make you feel comfortable and really supports you having the birth that you want. Love her!

Submitted Jan. 24, 2008 | flag

Rachel is a great midwife. She is knowledgeable and caring. She really loves what she does. I recommend her to all my friends looking for a women's health care provider, pregnant or not. She is so great when you are in labor though, she's really there for you physically and emotionally. I wouldn't change a thing about her.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2008 | flag

These midwives are awesome! I am their patient and I work with them at a local hospital! Would recommend them to anyone who is looking for extremely personal care. They spend 45-60 minutes with you on your very first appointment and leave no stone unturned. Also very re-assuring during labor. They love to sit and labor with their patients. Highly recommend!

Submitted July 6, 2007 | flag