Rate Dr. Rachel Devaney

Dr. Rachel Devaney's Ratings

She delivered my son at Boca Community. All I can say is "thank you"! I had a drug-free birth, and she let me give birth at my own pace. Great bedside manners and very knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1060600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2013

Rachel is a wonderful midwife! I am due to have my first baby this week and she has been such a great support throughout this entire pregnancy. She has great interaction skills and is extremely skilled in her expertise. I will continue to see Rachel for my annual exams and will highly recommend her to anyone! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1060599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

I loved her... very helpful... polite.. the best ever..if i ever had another baby she ll b again my doctor for sure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1060598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

Rachel is extremely professional and very knowledgeable as well as warm and caring! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1060597].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

She is a great doctor. Very personable and cares about her patients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1060596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

I have been going to Rachel for years. She is great! Takes the time to talk to you about any questions/concerns you have. Friendly and very approachable. Has your best interest at heart.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1060595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2009

She was helpful for every part of my wifes delivery

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1060594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2008

Great midwife! She goes the extra mile to make you feel comfortable and really supports you having the birth that you want. Love her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1060593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2008

Rachel is a great midwife. She is knowledgeable and caring. She really loves what she does. I recommend her to all my friends looking for a women's health care provider, pregnant or not. She is so great when you are in labor though, she's really there for you physically and emotionally. I wouldn't change a thing about her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1060592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2008

These midwives are awesome! I am their patient and I work with them at a local hospital! Would recommend them to anyone who is looking for extremely personal care. They spend 45-60 minutes with you on your very first appointment and leave no stone unturned. Also very re-assuring during labor. They love to sit and labor with their patients. Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1060591].votes_count ]]