Rate Dr. James G. Robilotti

Dr. James G. Robilotti's Ratings

EXCELLENT GRASP OF PATIENTS PROBLRM ABLE TO FEEL RELAXED IN HIS COMPANY

Submitted July 21, 2011 | flag

Dr. Robilotti is a wonderful doctor, he is very knowledable and caring. His sense of humor is wonderful. His secretary Carol is a lovely women who is caring and helpful. Yes his punctuality is not the best but he is certainly worth the wait.

Submitted Dec. 24, 2007 | flag

He is wonderful! Thorough, human, and caring, plus an excellent diagnostician. His sense of humor is a big plus as well. The only downside is the long wait to be seen at each appointment (he always runs late) plus his problematic office staff (sarcastic and often just plain nasty).

Submitted June 13, 2007 | flag

Excellent bedside manner, caring and thorough. Biggest complaint would be hours (only works a couple afternoons per week) and always at least 20 mins behind schedule.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2006 | flag

Dr. Robilloti surprises me everytime with his good service. I've only seen him a few times now, and since I only see him so rarely, I forget that he is actually a caring doctor. He always looks out for my overall health and is careful not to prescribe medicines that might interact with other medicines I am taking.

Submitted May 26, 2006 | flag

Very good internist, genuinely cares and wants to figure out what is going on. Great sense of humor.

Submitted March 11, 2006 | flag

Very friendly, humorous & thorough! He took time to listen & elicit good information for proper diagnosis. I was very satisfied with my first visit.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2005 | flag