Rate Dr. Kenneth Zemanek

Dr. Kenneth Zemanek's Ratings

Dr. Zemanek is with out a doubt so unbelievably intelligent. I had my first appointment with him just recently and already I have felt an improvement. I suffer from OCD, anxiety, depression, and PTSD. I felt absolutely horrible before my appointment and by the end of our hour session I felt like there was a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. He is the best and I highly recommend seeing him - he will change your life! Heaven sent!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2625071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Dr. Zemanek is the best psychiatrist I have ever been too he really listens to me and understands what I am going through...he is my savior!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1061167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2012

Dr. Z was my Dr. back in 1993. He was the best. I moved out of state and that is why I don't go to him. I've seen many Phsychiatrists but non like Dr. Z. God Bless Him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1061166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

HE IS THE BEST. hE HAS HELPED ME SO MUCH. HE LISTENS AND LETS YOU TAKE PART IN THE SESSION. HE DOESN'T PLAY GOD JUST ONE OF THE ANGELS.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1061165].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

Dr. Z is an amazing doc. He takes the time to work with you as a patient and truely listens. His staff also gets to know you and genuinely care. Dr. Z litteraly saved my life. He is very up-to-date on the latest scripts and won't keep you on them if you aren't comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1061164].votes_count ]]