Rate Dr. Daniel B. Roth

Dr. Daniel B. Roth's Ratings

great doctor with a first-class staff - he came highly recommended and i highly recommend dr. roth

Submitted Dec. 9, 2011 | flag

Dr. Roth is one of the nicest and caring doctors I've ever had. He takes the time to talk to you answer questions and you do not feel rushed. Very friendly and very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone needing a retina specialist.

Submitted June 11, 2009 | flag

Great retina surgeon! Had retina issues 5 years ago and required 3 surgeries...being a surgeon myself, he saved my sight in my eye and is always caring, compassionate and willing to listen to concerns. Would recommend him any day!

Submitted March 8, 2009 | flag

Dr. Roth is one of the warmest, caring people I have met. He is knowledgable, compassionate, and concerned. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a top doctor with a heart.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2008 | flag

Good doctor , but very pushy and rushes you through. Doesn't seem very pleassant to his staff. Seems knowledgable, however.

Submitted July 5, 2007 | flag