Rate Dr. Lynn S. Crawford

Dr. Lynn S. Crawford's Ratings

Things certainly must have changed since she left private practice, as the attending physician for my father, we have only seen and talked with her once in 7 days. I made eye contact with her in the hall of the hospital and she avoided me. I don't know how knowledgeable she is as she has offered so little.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2096968].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2012

Dr. Crawford changed my life when I was in the intensive care unit. I almost died and her genuine love and caring made a huge difference. I have never seen a doctor try as hard as she did to save me. There is not a day that goes by that I do not think about how much she meant to me and my family. Love Jeannie

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2096967].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

The best doctor I've ever experienced!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, Dr. Crawford, Please come back to private practice / seeing patients in a clinic setting. I have never found a new doc since you left 119. I use MedHelp instead as needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2096966].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2009

Dr. Crawford is by far the kindest,most helpful and knowledgeable physician I have ever seen. She truly saved my life I believe by listening to me and treating me with dignity and respect. I miss her care so much and pray that she will soon return to private practice. So many of us need her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2096965].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

I suffered for over 40 years never being diagnoised even by specialist. At the end of my appt with Dr. Crawford, I mentioned my symptoms I had for years and she ask to run a simple blood test. Within a few days she contacted me (over a weekend) and had my diagnoises of Celiac Disease. After a matter of days following her instructions I was "cured"! I cannot express how wonderful I think Dr. Crawford is! She changed my life, forever. I doubt she realizes what a miracle she gave me! Plus, she is the nicest person ever!!!! I hope she comes back to her practice soon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2096964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2009

Dr Crawford is always extremely polite and genuinely concerned about my condition. On my last visit I mentioned a problem I was having which was other that the purpose of my visit and she spent time on that issue and expressed concern over that problem and recommended treatment for that problem. I have never felt like I was being herded in and out like a cattle and at the same time I feel Dr. Crawford is very knowledegable in her field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2096963].votes_count ]]