Rate Dr. Jans Ellefsen

Dr. Jans Ellefsen's Ratings

The treatment I received had immediate results. The program developed for my recovering was thorough and effective. The facilities are modern, clean and welcoming; they are easy to find with ample free parking. Dr. Ellefsen and staff are professionals in every way. At no time did I feel like a "number in a system" - everyone was genuine and sincere and dedicated to helping me to feel better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2440430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Dr. E. Has truly helped me. Where other Dr. wanted to put me on bed rest and pain killers, Dr. E. was interesred in helping me fix the problem, and work on preventing it in the future. The staff are wonderful and supportive. I highly recommend him, especially if you think you have no other options.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1061444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Excellent facility, friendly staff and a great variety of services. I have availed myself of their massage and chiropractic services and have been very, very satisfied.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1061443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Best chiro in alifa. Been to five others before. Like that he is gentle. Knows muc more than just crackin bax.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1061442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2013

Dr. E is very knowledgeable and has changed my view of chiropractors for the better. I feel that he truly hears what I am saying and offers treatment plans that work. He also makes individuals accountable for their own health versus promising quick fixes. It is up to the individual to do the hard work themselves above the few minutes it takes for an adjustment. I like his approach. Very professional. The only thing that annoys me is that I wait for an average of 15-30 minutes to see him most times. This makes it feel like his time is more important than mine. I wuld like to see a strategy in place to prevent this from happening regularly vs the exception due to emergencies, etc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1061441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2012

Great Chiropractor. Very knowledgable. Treatments are always effective. ??

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1061440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2012

Friendly Atmosphere & Love the staff! 360 Program is an awesome idea and I feel very looked after at this clinic!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1061439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2012

This clinic is great! I've been seeing "Dr. E" for chronic back pain and have had great success. The clinic team has really been helpful with chiropractic, massage, and physiotherapy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1061438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2012

I have chronic back pain for a number of years. I had tried everything. Went to Dr. Ellefsen, he did a complete assessment utilizing his team and my pain was goe in two visits. Very caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1061437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2011

Dr. Ellefsen helped me so much with my back and neck. He is a very caring and compassionate doctor and also very knowledgable. He has excellent staff too who are always friendly and courteous. I would recommend him to my family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1061436].votes_count ]]