You may also like

Rate Dr. Jans Ellefsen

Dr. Jans Ellefsen's Ratings

From the moment I walked into Kinesis ,I was greeted by friendly , helpful staff. Dr. E listened to all my concerns and was very knowledgeable and caring. Never having been to a chiropractor before, I didn't know what to expect but felt very much at ease after the first visit. He took his time to make sure I understood everything that would happen and how the treatment would progress. I would certainly recommend Kinesis and Dr. E to anyone looking for chiropractic services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2810109].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

Dr. E is amazing. He's very knowledgeable and he's always giving suggestions to heal without medication. He's amazing! He has helped me immensely with my back problems, and if I experience flare-ups he is able to do adjustments to help! He listens to concerns and he is very kind and caring to his patients. I went to see him for several years due to a car accident and he really is a fabulous guy! I loved going to see him and loved his staff! :) YAY! Thank you Dr. E for being so great! I still recommend you to everyone I know! Melaney

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2808314].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr. E is amazing!! He has helped me as well as my son. I swear he even cured the common cold for me once! I was suffering with a really bad cough and tickle in my throat. He made a quick neck adjustment and things started to drain properly! My tickle which I had for 4 weeks or so was gone immediately!! He is also very good with my son. Always teasing him and making him smile. I recommend him to everyone I talk to who needs chiro care! The staff is also always friendly, helpful and understanding! Have never had a bad experience with my dealings with any of the professionals at this location.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr Ellefsen is absolutely wonderful! He is caring, compassionate, open-minded, and extremely knowledgeable. He has the ability to explain things in plain language, leaving the medical jargon aside. I have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone and everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2771993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Dr. Ellefsen is top notch. He has basically cured my neck issues and headaches. I also make periodic visits for maintenance which in turn maintains my painfree living. Highly, highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2691876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

I had a very bad back issue that may have resulted in surgery. I couldn't walk without a sciatic charge shooting down both legs, this went on for months. after seeing Dr E and the staff at Kinesis for 7 months of treatment i'm now able to run again! he found out what was wrong and fixed my spine mobility something my family doctor could not do without surgery!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

The treatment I received had immediate results. The program developed for my recovering was thorough and effective. The facilities are modern, clean and welcoming; they are easy to find with ample free parking. Dr. Ellefsen and staff are professionals in every way. At no time did I feel like a "number in a system" - everyone was genuine and sincere and dedicated to helping me to feel better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2440430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Dr. E. Has truly helped me. Where other Dr. wanted to put me on bed rest and pain killers, Dr. E. was interesred in helping me fix the problem, and work on preventing it in the future. The staff are wonderful and supportive. I highly recommend him, especially if you think you have no other options.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1061444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Excellent facility, friendly staff and a great variety of services. I have availed myself of their massage and chiropractic services and have been very, very satisfied.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1061443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Best chiro in alifa. Been to five others before. Like that he is gentle. Knows muc more than just crackin bax.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1061442].votes_count ]]