Rate Dr. Kenneth M. Reed

Dr. Kenneth M. Reed's Ratings

I have been going to Dr Reed for almost 20 years. I am now in my 30s. I have almost always have had a good experience in his office until recent. The newer secretaries that work there are absolutely horrible (one in particular). Not once but twice have I noticed her rudeness towards another patient and just recently to myself. The first time, this secretary was literally talking to another secretary about a patient she just got off the phone right in front of me and laughing about it. The second experience was when she rudely gave me a "well I'll see what I can do" and rushed me off the phone when I called the office & simply asked what my next step was when needing a ins. pre auth for a script. Seeing how I only go to this office for basic skin issues I mostly likely will not go back. It's a shame that his practice has gone so downhill. His staff changes too much and they don't really care to help patients like they use to when it was just him & Stacy the secretary years ago.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2013 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Reed for some time now. My original visit was to check for skin cancer and Dr Reed removed melanoma from my leg. He called me himself with the results, was very patient, kind, and reassuring. He has always taken very good care of me and my family. I also recently started trying Botox and fillers. Dr Reed is amazing with the cosmetic procedures. His staff is always friendly and helpful. I can't say enough good things!

Submitted Jan. 22, 2013 | flag

I was uneasy from the minute I went here. But it takes so long to get an appointment with Dermatologists. The office was pretty beat and no one was friendly or helpful. Very much going through the motions. Then the person that took me to the exam room, UNPROFESSIONAL. Gossipy little girl giggling with her friends in the hallway. Then at first I was not able to see the Doctor it was someone else first and there was a huge language barrier, I could not understand her at all. When I did get to see the Doctor, again like most of the staff, going through the motions. All he seemed to care about was getting me out of there and moving on to the next customer. I dont think it was just the day I was there either. That makes me think that many of the other reviews are from his staff since it mentions them. The wording used is also not so common more like his staff would write. It's a long wait but my next appointment is with a different Doctor.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2013 | flag

THE SERVICE IS PRETTY LOUSY, THE DR. IS RUDE AND DIDNT HELP ME AT ALL. HE IS ONLY THERE FOR THE MONEY NOT TO HELP PEOPLE. ADVICE : SAVE YOUR TIME, MONEY AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE

Submitted Dec. 10, 2012 | flag

I have never rated a Dr before but feel the need to do so now. I saw Dr Reed twice. First with his PA, which seems to be the way he does business.Second time, with a very uninterested and annoyed Dr Reed. He seemed to think I was there for Botox, rather than a skin exam. I think he makes his money on Botox, etc and is not into actually seeing patients with skin issues at all. In fact 6 months later, I am now dealing with an undiagnosed skin cancer. I filed a formal complaint with Harvard Pilgrim back in Nov. and will do so again. DO NOT GO TO THIS DR! His negligence is dangerous.

Submitted June 28, 2012 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Reed's for the past 20 years. He and his staff are the most professional, knowledgeable and courteous team that I have experienced in the medical field. It is a pleasure to visit his office for any procedure due to his empathy and caring personality. Dr. Reed takes his time not only to explain the procedure at hand but to to truly care and listen. I am very fortunate to have a great Doctor that I can trust and rely on. Kevin Patrick Foley

Submitted June 22, 2012 | flag

great exam and staff was great....very attentive and sensitive to my situation

Submitted June 4, 2012 | flag

Dr. Reed was cordial, knowledgeable, attentive and skilled. He is very experienced and, in my opinion, is an excellent diagnostician. He knew just what to do. I was very pleased with my results.

Submitted April 2, 2012 | flag

First visit 9/19/2011-on time,he was very pleasant as was his staff. Looking forward to next visit. RJO

Submitted Sept. 19, 2011 | flag

Some POSITIVES must come from office workers or relatives? This place was NOT GOOD. Office staff HORRIBLE, some medical staff good, Dr. HORRIBLE. The people behind the desk look like they are there for free procedures and know nothing, NOT helpful. The medical person I had did ok and I would go back to them but the Dr. himself treated me badly. His bedside manner was terrible and he just wanted me out of there. I've been there a few times over a few years and too many faces change too. The only thing that is consistent is the bad ones here. The good ones seem to move on. My guess is if I go back the Assistant that was caring and listened will be gone and the same ones I dont like will be there, so Im looking for a new place. I just wont take chances here anymore. This office is nothing like my primary office and my friends all talk of clean, kind, caring Dermatologists they go go. I'll go to one a friend speaks of and warn others this isn't kind and caring, for the most part.

Submitted June 2, 2011 | flag