You may also like

Rate Dr. Kenneth M. Reed

Dr. Kenneth M. Reed's Ratings

I went to Dr. Reeds office for a small sore on my cheek that was not heeling. After having a biopsy it was determined to be a basal cell carcinoma. He performed MOHs surgery in his Plymouth office. It ended up being larger than expected and he ended up doing a skin graft instead of flap surgery. I went for many follow ups to check healing process and after about four months he also did laser resurfacing in his Braintree office. I will always have a mark or scar, but am grateful it is gone and for his service. They were reassuring, very proffessional and explained my options, care and treatment. I never waited more than a couple minutes after my scheduled appointment times to see him and he seemed to value my time as much as his own, which is a rarity these days. Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2806867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Sattisfied with first visit and am hoping for a satisfyingly relationship.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2519945].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2014

Good Doctor and a good man......very caring and concerned...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2517638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

Last time I was there I walked out- didn't even care about the co-pay. Very unprofessional practice-weak support Drs -rude staff.went to Harvard in Braintree -complete opposite

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2517570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

I have been going to Dr Reed for more than 8 years they are consistent. I would recommend this practice if you are looking for a quality Dermatologist. Dr. Reed as well as his P.A. always takes the time to make sure I understand what I am being told and allow me the time to ask questions. Never do I feel hurried when meeting with him or any of his staff. Yes sometimes I have to wait a little longer for my appointed time but rarely is it more that 15-20 minutes. In my experience the office is very efficient, the people in the front as well as in the back (exam rooms) are friendly and pleasant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2517547].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

I have been a patient at this practice for 6 years or so. I really miss dealing with Stacy at the front desk - the current desk people are generally not as friendly (especially one). The PA I see is great, and like all practices, they don't spend any extra time with patients, but I feel that is the nature of medical care today. Overall, they have provided very effective treatment for me and I am pleased with the care I have received there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2517330].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Reed's office for 10 years. Even though I moved 40 minutes away, I don't want to find another Dr. They have been very good to me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2517296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

treated me very well....everyone I dealt with was very nice...Receptionist is a princess

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2517277].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

The PA didn't call me with test results when she said she would. When I tried to call her, a telephone receptionist read the test results to me, which I regarded as a privacy violation. I never met Dr. Reed, although he got on the phone with me when I complained about the above and insisted that having the receptionist reading my test results was not a violation. I would not recommend this practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2517181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

I have been going to Dr Reed for almost 20 years. I am now in my 30s. I have almost always have had a good experience in his office until recent. The newer secretaries that work there are absolutely horrible (one in particular). Not once but twice have I noticed her rudeness towards another patient and just recently to myself. The first time, this secretary was literally talking to another secretary about a patient she just got off the phone right in front of me and laughing about it. The second experience was when she rudely gave me a "well I'll see what I can do" and rushed me off the phone when I called the office & simply asked what my next step was when needing a ins. pre auth for a script. Seeing how I only go to this office for basic skin issues I mostly likely will not go back. It's a shame that his practice has gone so downhill. His staff changes too much and they don't really care to help patients like they use to when it was just him & Stacy the secretary years ago.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1061656].votes_count ]]