Rate Dr. Charles C. Young

Dr. Charles C. Young's Ratings

Dr. Young has kept my father walking for two years. We see him usually 3 times a week. He does massage, electro-stimulation and has prescribed a backbrace. We are VERY HAPPY with Dr. Young!! He is our HERO!!

Submitted Feb. 6, 2011 | flag

Filthy office. Treatment consisted of laying hot tails with blood stain warmed by dryer on injury. He pressed directly on my surgical incision without using gloves. Was also told by my surgeon no directed pressure on implanted devices. He hooked electric directly to my titanium screws. Came out much worse then when I went. Not sure he was a real doctor. Toliet water shot out of bowel every time someone flushed upstairs.

Submitted July 28, 2009 | flag

Very nice staff. Doc went to UC Davis. Excellent Doctor. Very meticulous. Explains everything. Tries to stay away from shots and medications, preferrring exercises, ultrsound, and TENS when able. Starts with least invasive procedures. When i went back and my armband had torn; he sewed it up while my arm was under the heating pad.

Submitted July 5, 2007 | flag