You may also like

Rate Dr. Slavenka Kam-Hansen

Dr. Slavenka Kam-Hansen's Ratings

Dr Kam Hansen is brilliant, thorough, committed to her patients and her field and compassionate. I have stayed with her for over 10 years because she has diligently pursued my rather complex situation without ever allowing me to give up hope (and without giving up on me herself!) where other in a long chain of neurologists have quit on me in as little as 6 months when they couldntb"cure" me over the last 40+ years! She works with me my "at" me. She always listens and respects the fact that I have gained a certain degree of familiarity with my own body over the years and that she needs that information in order to be able to help me live a more reductive life. She also takes my mental health seriously and wants to know how the rest of my life is going because she knows it affects my neurological issues. She has been generous with her time and treatments when I had insurance issues. I never wanted for care. And because she is European trained she has a breadth and depth of knowledge and experience and a manner you don't often find here. Visits to her are a pleasure. Most importantly my treatments are a success. My seizures are largely controlled. My addiction to harmful migraine medication ended and we continue to work on migraine control. I could not imagine seeing another neurologist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2767256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2015

Dr. Kam-Hansen is treating diseases, not symptpoms only. She is very thorough, pays attention to small details, never rushes you, follows through...She will almost never see you on time because she spend as much time with every patient as needed for patient's best care.In one word- if you are ill and need real help-she is your Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1061732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2009

Dr. Kam-Hansen is an extraordinary physician. She is systematic and thorough, updating her record upon every visit. She gives each patient the time required. Most importantly, she is brilliant. Her professionalism is matched only by her compassion.She follows patients closely and returns calls. She makes herself available for emergency appointments. She is a model for what other physicians should be, but sadly, are not.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1061731].votes_count ]]