Rate Dr. Doreen E. Degraaff

Dr. Doreen E. Degraaff's Ratings

Dr. Degraaff is an amazing doctor. She delivered both my children by c-section. She is a pleasure to deal with and makes you feel very comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1062014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2011

Dr Drgraaff is very attentive giving explainations in understandable terms. She is professional and follows up as soon as possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1062013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Dr. DeGraaff is a very carrying doctor. I have been seeing her for 19 years. She always has a smile and a positive attitude whenever we speak. She cares about her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1062012].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

Doreen DeGraff is one of the best doctors I have ever been treated by. She is a truly caring professional who takes time with each patient. I never feel as though I'm just another "chart" hanging on the door when I visit her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1062011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2010

Dr Degraff is outstanding. She is a knowledgeable, professional and a warm/caring individual.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1062010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2010

Dr DeGraaff is an amazing, caring doctor. She SAVED my life by finding my uterine cancer that no other test was able to find.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1062009].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2010

I LOVE Dr. DeGraaff...she's an amazing doctor and really takes her time with you and makes you feel at ease at all times. I also saw the other doctors during my pregnancy and highly recommend them too, but Dr. DeGraaff is my favorite.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1062008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2010

Dr. Degraaff is knowledgable, kind, and makes you feel at ease. The same with Keiser and Fain but I feel most confident with her. The wait is at least 1/2 hour(2 1/2 hours for Fain at my 8wk preg. visit in Verona). I stopped going here mainly because the office staff is rude and it can ruin an otherwise positive visit. I switched doctors now but I think I will go back here because you just can't put a time limit on a great doctor when it comes to the health of your child.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1062007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2009

Dr. De Graaf is the only Dr. I have that exams you and then has you come into her office to discuss her findings and then lets you ask as many questions as you have. She takes time, is understanding and empathetic. She is caring and knowledgeable. She returns calls and responds quickly to your needs. I wish all my doctors were just like her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1062006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2009

Dr. Degraaff is a great doctor and a person. She has every attribute of what a doctor is. I have been with her for years. I delivered my son in 2005 and was having a difficult time thinking it was the "Baby Blues". I finally reached out to her office & left a message for her (she wasn't in office). I received a call back from her a short time later. She took her time on the phone with me and confirmed what I thought it was PPD. Being a RN I wasn't able to admit it was happening to me. She was my friend first listening and told me as my doctor what I needed to do. She started me on med and what a new person I was. I was able to enjoy my baby, three months on meds and weaned off.She is my angel. I reached out to the support groups and got so where, I was very upset. This all occurred in 2005, I'd like to think the support is now there when needed. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1062005].votes_count ]]