Dr. Andrew C Braude

Rate Dr. Andrew C Braude

Dr. Andrew C Braude's Ratings

I am so happy I was referred to Dr. Braude. He is not only courteous and knowledgeable, he also takes time to listen to his patients and explain everything in detail. His office staff and technicians are very pleasant and polite. He was also on time. I had such a great experience. It is very hard to find a good doctor, I just wanted to make him known to others.

Submitted June 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Braude gave me back my life. After having suffered for years and told that would be it - Dr. Braude promptly changed the medication and within hours I was back to living a normal life. Something as simple as replacing a medication that wasn't working for one that did, made all the difference in the world. I think Dr. Braude's best asset though is that he actually LISTENS to his patients. He has never treated any problem or comment as trivial. He loves to see his patients thrive. Mind you, his compassion is tied with his best asset. When my husband died his concern for keeping me functioning was such a support. If only more doctors had the compassion, knowledge and wonderful manner of Dr. Braude, this would be a much better world. Gayle Brown-Hutchins

Submitted March 30, 2013 | flag

Met with Dr. Braude in May 2012. He was prompt, personable, a great listener and superb bedside manners and very knowledgeable on the subject matter. I was really impressed on the methodical approach in explaining the results of the sleep apnea test, and all the terminiology related to the results. He did an examination as well, explained the options available to be, his recommendations and the pros and cons. He was alos prompt in forwarding his report to my family doctor. He also said he would do a follow up/ after care. I was very pleased with my visit. Would definitelky recommend Dr. Braude

Submitted Oct. 22, 2012 | flag

Dr. Braude is a very good doctor. He takes time to find out what is wrong and does everything possible to help

Submitted March 26, 2012 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Baude for a follow-up as a result of a sleep study. Dr Braude was very patient and explained the results in detail and made sure that I understood my condition. He made recommendations and suggested a follow up appointment. I was very pleased with Dr. Braude's manner and patience. I felt that he had the time to answer any questions I had, although that was not necessary since his explanations were thorough and clear. An excellent physician of the old school.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2011 | flag

I found Dr. Braude to be very caring and knowledgeable. He took time to listen to my situation and I did not feel rushed.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2010 | flag

Overall he is OK. The first and second times he saw me he was willing to spend a little bit time with me. Thereafter he started rushing things. The last time I had was a follow-up of my CPAP therapy. He spent no more than 5 minutes.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2010 | flag

I found him uncaring and not very punctual. He misdiagnosed me until I saw another respirologist who sorted out my issues and initiated proper therapy. Would not recommend him.

Submitted April 4, 2009 | flag