Rate Dr. Robert H. Goldklang

Dr. Robert H. Goldklang's Ratings

Very good doctor & great nursing staff. Had a recent colonoscopy by Dr.Goldklang, he and his staff eased my fears. Later made me think I was worried for nothing. I would highly recommend him. You do not get voted as a top doc in San Diego by providing average care. He is good at his job and that shows in the care he provides for his patients.

Submitted June 16, 2013 | flag

Dr. Goldklang is a very good GI. I have been a patient of his for my Crohn's disease for the past 2 years. Although when I needed surgery, he referred me to a surgeon that I feel didn't do what needed to be done and I ended up getting worse, Dr. Goldklang was right there with me trying to figure out how to make me better. He finally referred me to Cedar's where I had corrective surgery and am now much better. I am now back with Dr. Goldklang who has help to stabalize my condition. My family also goes to him, my husband just had a colonoscopy with him last week and it went off just great. He is a very nice guy and I highly recommend him. BTW he doesn't refer people to the idiot that operated on me.

Submitted March 8, 2009 | flag

I had a colonoscopy by Dr.Goldglang. I would hihgly recommend him for any gastro problems.

Submitted March 4, 2008 | flag

I saw Dr. Goldklang when I needed a colonoscopy. He did his best to put me at ease and was not only very professional, but kind as well.

Submitted July 4, 2007 | flag