Dr. Paul R. Goldstein

Grad. Year: 1968

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 28/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Paul R. Goldstein has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 1528183
01/09/11 5 5 5 5 This doctor literally saved my life after I had complications with my birth. He is AMAZING. He is a legend around the hospital and all the nurses we talked to love him as well. Charming man, knows his stuff. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1299159
22/11/10 5 5 5 5 Great doctor, great staff, very educated and professional. Headed over for baby #2 after years.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 975430
29/08/09 5 4 5 5 Great office, Goldstein was my Dr for both girls. Had to use his backup office for the first as I went into labor early, but they were very professional and took great care of me. With baby 2 I had Goldstein and he was wonderful, let me try to have a natural birth after a C-section and worked with me when we needed to schedule a C section with bay # 2.Great Dr/staff/experience
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 806789
04/03/09 5 5 5 5 My husband and I LOVE Dr. Goldstein!!! Great staff, great office! Good listener, really cares about his patients. If I were going to have more children, I would definitely go to Dr. Goldstein for my prenatal care. He's the BEST !!
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 478767
08/01/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Goldstein has been my OB/GYN for years, and he is wonderful! He is always on time, kind, patient and helpful.
Insurance: HealthPartners
RID: 358813
03/07/07 5 5 5 5 Dr. Goldstein has been my gynecologist for many years and I have been very pleased with his professionalism and warmth.
Insurance: Tricare